Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hero Idea- Musketeer (Modern Line)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Hero Idea- Musketeer (Modern Line) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crunchies » November 12, 2013 5:25am | Report
Radiant Agility
Ranged
Carry, Nuker

Strength: 56.4 (18 + 1.6)
Agility: 102 (30 + 3)
Intelligence: 56.4 (18 + 1.6)

HP: 492
Mana: 234
Damage: 42
Attack Speed: 1.9
Speed: 315
Range: 450
Armor: 4
Sight: 2000/1000

Lore-
Bang! Bang! The man ran through the darkened alleyways. Bang! Bang! Jumped through a window. Crack! Out into the open. Then he saw himself surrounded by 20 armed men with pistols and did the only thing he could. He fired wildly, shooting into the open hearing satisfactory cracks and screams but soon found himself on the floor lying in a pool of blood. His own. He saw golden light, white light too and found himself staring at a man with golden hair and a big hammer. He knew he would live.

Skills-

[Q] Crushing Shot
The Musketeer shoots his enemy, dealing minor damage and a mini-stun. He also receives extra gold if it is the killing blow. (Physical)
Damage: 65/80/95/110
Mini-stun: 0.3
Extra Gold: 25/30/35/40
Mana: 30/25/20/15
CD: 8/7/6/5

[W] Evasive Maneuvers
The Musketeer runs as fast as the howling wind, seeking cover from enemies, any place on the map within a radius of the Musketeer than is hidden from the enemies view is highlighted in dark blue.
Bonus Speed: 20/30/45/70
Radius: 600/650/700/750
Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5
Mana: 100
CD: 14/16/18/20

[ ] Marked Bullet
Any enemy the Musketeer shoots will be in vision for a certain duration and can be seen in a radius around it. During this time, the enemy will is unable to see the Musketeer on the mini-map and deal less damage.
Duration: 7/7.5/8/8.5
Radius: 250
Less Damage: 10/14/18/22

[R] Burning Phase
The Musketeer will light a molotov and it must be thrown within 5 seconds or the Musketeer will lose a percentage of his current HP. When it hits the enemy, the enemy will be slowed, take damage over time and spread the fire to anyone close to him, also slowing them.
Duration: 6/8/10
Slow: 35%/40%/45%
Damage: 35/55/75
Radius of Spread: 100
Self-Damage: 30%/40%/50% of current health.
Mana: 160
CD: 40/90/125
Aghanims Mana: 40/20/0
Aghanims CD: 40/30/20

Comment, feedback and please say whether he is op or underpowered thx :3

Crunchies

Steam: [TCM]-Crunchies
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » November 12, 2013 6:32am | Report
This is an interesting hero, with skills that help him to reposition himself and remain unseen while he cripples opponents with Mark Bullet and Crushing Shot (for the mini-stun). Evasive Maneuvers allows him to sense nearby opponents in the fog as well, so he can plan accordingly to fight or avoid them.

Crushing Shot needs a gold increase though, to maybe 25/50/75/100. A 50 gold bonus just ain't enough.

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Tyerker » November 12, 2013 9:41am | Report
The duration for Marked Bullet seems a bit long. Maybe start at like 4.5 seconds and go up in .5 second increments. 8.5 seconds of True Sight / a moving Sentry Ward seems a bit too long. Other than that, seems pretty cool. I really like the Molotov idea of being part Unstable Concoction with an additional effect. And Crushing Shot could be great for farming if used well.

Tyerker

Notable (2)
Steam: Tyerker
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crunchies » November 12, 2013 10:56pm | Report
Great Ideas! But I think the gold bonus is fair since late game, there will be more creeps which mean more gold. A 100 gold bonus for each creep seems a bit too much, like an op version of devour. And since the mana and cd are both low, it is spammable too which means more gold.

Crunchies

Steam: [TCM]-Crunchies
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » November 13, 2013 12:49am | Report
Crunchies wrote:

Great Ideas! But I think the gold bonus is fair since late game, there will be more creeps which mean more gold. A 100 gold bonus for each creep seems a bit too much, like an op version of devour. And since the mana and cd are both low, it is spammable too which means more gold.

Oh, I thought that you can only use it on heroes. Now the gold gain makes sense :P

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved