Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Game Mode Idea: Growing Strength

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Game Mode Idea: Growing Strength 1 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Should this be a thing?
Yes! I've wanted something like this for a while!
Meh, I guess it'd be alright...
Meh, seems a little broken, I'd rather it didn't get added...
NO THIS IS TERRIBLE NEVER ADD THIS EVER RAWR!!!!!!
Undecided
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by hjvaughan » February 21, 2014 8:56pm | Report
Ok, so before I talk about this idea for a game mode I'd just like to say that this is well... an idea for a game mode. I know that this section for DotaFire is for Hero & Item Ideas, but I honestly couldn't think of a better place for it. So, without further ado... GROWING STRENGTH!!!!

So this game mode would start similarly to all pick (or captain's mode if a variant of it were to be made). After the game starts, ie. the timer hits 0, the game mode would officially 'begin.' The main difference between the game modes is that towers have 100hp for tier 1, and 300hp for all others. The same goes for other buildings, they all have lowered health. However, for every in-game second that passes, buildings gain 0.5hp. Also at the start of the game, creeps are worth more gold, saaaay ~500? But then every minute that passes, the bounty is lowered by 50 gold. Speaking of creeps, the creeps' hp will rise overtime as well, at a rate of 50hp per creep wave (or every 30 seconds.)

Obviously, these things would need some cap, I'm open to suggestions of what those should be. :D

Thanks for reading guys/gals, please tell me anything you'd like changed about this and vote up in the polls what you think about it! :3
This post is the most important thing you have read in your life.

hjvaughan

Notable (4)
Steam: Cloud Strife

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved