Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fizeon, The Energy Being

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Fizeon, The Energy Being 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 16, 2013 7:22pm | Report

Fizeon, The Energy Being

Radiant Agility
"Time to heat things up!"

Base health

: 511

Base mana

: 247

Base damage

: 58

Base armor

: 3

Movement speed

: 300

Attacks per second

: 0.71

Base attack time

: 1.7

Cast time

: 0.1 +0.3

Range

: 500

Vision range

: 1800/1200

Strength

: 58 (19 +1.5)

Agility

: 90.6 (21 +2.9)

Intelligence

: 74.2 (19 +2.3)

Lore:
In the beginning of time, back when the universe was in the first moments of its existence, a courageous little ember leapt out of the burning flames of the fire of creation and into the void of the universe. The small spark grew bigger and bigger each second, filling the cold, empty space with warmth and light. The ball of fire launched flames in all directions, creating the billions of stars that would light up the other worlds for the years to come. After all of this has been done, the powerful mass condensed into a smaller, sentient being. Such is the origin of Fizeon. He is the embodiment of liveliness and alacrity, both unconfined and unrestrained, manifested in a boisterous being. From then and forevermore, the flame elemental will continue to power the many stars he has created with his monumental power. However, as time goes by, Fizeon's age will overcome him, and his power will grow weaker and weaker. During the end of time, when he is old and worn, his presence will be completely snuffed out by a huge icy eclipse, and the world may never see daylight ever again.
(Guess who this hero's arch-nemesis is :D)

Q: Solar Flare
Type: Target-Point
Affects: Enemies
Damage: Magical
Fizeon releases a solar flare, damaging enemy units it hits. The flare will also burn mana for each radiation charge consumed.
- 300 range
- 500/550/600/650 length
- 200 width
- 80/160/240/320 damage
- 15/25/35/45 mana burn per radiation charge
- 120/135/150/165 mana cost
- 20/16/12/8 second cooldown

Overexposure to the sun's rays can be fatal.

Notes:

W: Fiery Alacrity
Type: No Target
Affects: Self
Damage: Magical
Fizeon stirs up the radioactive forces inside himself, causing him to move at an increased speed. When the spell is cast, a damage over time effect will be added for the duration for each radiation charge consumed.
- +20% movement speed bonus
- 2/3.5/5/6.5 damage over time per radiation charge
- 400 damage over time radius
- 5/6/7/8 second duration
- 100/110/120/130 mana cost
- 10 second cooldown

Fizeon's boundless speed and agility is matched by none.

Notes:

E: Particle Fission
Type: Passive
Affects: Self
Every attack Fizeon makes on an enemy unit creates a radiation charge. Radiation charges are consumed when he casts a spell, and the spells will have additional effects based on the number of radiation charges consumed. Passively restores some mana when he attacks an enemy unit.
- 3/4/5/6 max radiation charges
- 8 second stack duration
- +6/14/22/30 mana per attack

Fizeon burns with the energy of a thousand stars.

Notes:

R: Supernova
CHANNELING - When activated, Fizeon rises up into the sky. After a short duration, he goes supernova. In supernova mode, his attack speed will increase and his attacks will have a splitting effect, hitting multiple enemy units. He also has full access to all his items and spells for the duration. At the end of the duration, Fizeon will explode, dealing damage in an area around him. After the explosion, all of Fizeon's spells will be disabled for a short duration.
- 2 second channel
- +100 attack speed
- 6/7/8 maximum split attacks
- 4/5/6 second duration
- 450 explosion radius
- 150/200/250 explosion damage
- 4 second spell-disable
- 200 mana cost
- 120/100/80 second cooldown
Upgradable by Agahnim's Scepter

This is but a fraction of Fizeon's true power.

Notes:

This is personally one of the ideas that I like the most, though it might be a quite overpowered. Tell me what you think!

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Graffhead » June 18, 2013 3:20am | Report
maybe He is a support
and if he is a support he is extremely balanced and really good
good idea!!! rely want to play it!
_ _ ______ _______ _______ _______ _______ _ _
/ )( ) __|_|___|\ /|( ___ \ / ___ )( ____ \( ____ )( __ )( )( \
/ / \|( _____/| ) ( || ( ) ) \/ ) || ( \/| ( )|| ( ) | \| \ \
/ / | (|_|__ | | | || (__/ /_____ / )| (__ | (____)|| | / | \ \
( ( (_____ )| | | || __ ((_____)/ / | __) | __)| (/ /) | ) )
\ \ /\_|_|) || | | || ( \ \ / / | ( | (\ ( | / | | / /
\ \ \_______)| (___) || )___) ) / (_/\| (____/\| ) \ \__| (__) | / /
\_) |_| (_______)|/ \___/ (_______/(_______/|/ \__/(_______) (_/

Graffhead

Steam: SuB-ZeR0
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 18, 2013 3:31am | Report
Graffhead wrote:

maybe He is a support
and if he is a support he is extremely balanced and really good
good idea!!! rely want to play it!

Actually, he's a support, not a carry. This won't be too imbalanced though, but I might have to nerf his intelligence to make up for his mana gain with Particle Fission. So he will have to rely on his auto-attacks to gain enough mana to cast his spells, which are meant to be spammable but cost a lot of mana (except for his ultimate), so he will have to build attack speed items to make full use of his mana gain for every attack. Also, he is relatively squishy, so he cannot overextend in fights.

Thanks for leaving feedback :)

P.S:
By the way, his arch-nemesis is

EDIT: I reduced his ulti's explosion damage, to emphasize more on building items to keep him relevant in the game.

EDIT: Correction, he is a carry.

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » June 18, 2013 7:00am | Report
Supernova looks more like Super Sayan.Anyway,I've nothing to go against,its good.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » June 18, 2013 5:09pm | Report
Wulfstan wrote:

Supernova looks more like Super Sayan.Anyway,I've nothing to go against,its good.

Haha, it does sound like super Saiyan! Anyway, I named it Supernova because it was in his theme, which is the creator of stars. And super Saiyan is way more overpowered than Supernova :P

Thanks for the feedback!

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by enderarms » July 16, 2013 7:07pm | Report
Ok which one is the arch nemesis...
Lich, Ancient Apparation, Outworld Devourer?

enderarms

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » July 17, 2013 12:37am | Report
Ancient Apparition :)

He is the exact opposite of Fizeon. Kaldr is ice-based and is a support. In lore, he starts out very weak, but he will grow younger and stronger as time progresses and consume everything in the universe.
Fizeon is fire-based and is a carry. In lore he starts out extremely strong, but he grows weaker the longer time progresses until he gets consumed by the chilling touch of Ancient Apparition.

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Teysha » August 15, 2013 7:23pm | Report
Nice idea really. But i think it(he?/she?) should be melee. he can spam auto-atacks and skills more easily if it has 500 range. Seemed too strong to me

Teysha

Steam: Teysha
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » August 15, 2013 10:46pm | Report
Teysha wrote:

Nice idea really. But i think it(he?/she?) should be melee. he can spam auto-atacks and skills more easily if it has 500 range. Seemed too strong to me

If he was Melee, his attacks in Supernova Mode could do damage in a radius around him instead of a split attack, and the explosion at the end of the duration would be maximized in effectiveness. Not overpowered, yet quite devastating. Perhaps I could make him Melee and tweak a few other things to suit this style of play. Sounds really fun :D

EDIT:
Its a he :)

Hero Idea Archive

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » August 15, 2013 11:30pm | Report
The split attacks seem alittle overpowered considering he has base damage as well as a good primary stat gain. Plus he gains attack speed and its an overtime buff. Maybe have a damage reduction on them? Also, how would the split work? like a cone in front of him or just randomly in a 360 degree circle

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved