Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Drav'yn, The Shattered Mind

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Drav'yn, The Shattered Mind 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DaVirg » December 3, 2015 9:54am | Report
Maybe OP caster and anticarry
http://dotaconcept.com/hero/1845

DaVirg

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by powerwimp » December 17, 2015 10:07pm | Report
Curse of Insanity:
I feel like the first skill doesn't have much synergy with the rest of the hero's kit, being the only one dealing with magical damage. Perhaps lower the damage (50/100/150/200?), changing it to pure damage, and changing the magic resistance reduction to general damage amplification (15/20/25/30%?), like Chen's Penitence. Perhaps increase the mana cost to compensate perhaps for the high damage and amplification of the skill.

Mental Overload:
I don't have much to say about this skill. It is a good AoE nuke that scales well and is balanced.

Psychic Backlash:
Due to him being relatively squishy, this skill won't be able to proc too much, but it is a very powerful skill, made more powerful if he builds a Shiva's Guard or Lotus Orb to make him more durable. The only thing I would suggest is to make the scaling for the duration even (1/2/3/4) and maybe even a bit longer.

Sanity Break:
This is an interesting skill. I could see some pretty sneaky Roshan and Aegis steals with this. Makes team fights a lot more chaotic. There is a certain similarity between this and Winter Wyvern's ultimate, with this skill arguably being the stronger of the two. I would increase the cooldown of the skill (300/240/180? and 120? for Aghanim's Scepter upgrade.) Besides that, keeping everything else the same would make this skill more balanced I think.

powerwimp

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved