Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ampirion, The Bandit

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Ampirion, The Bandit 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » September 30, 2013 12:07am | Report

Ampirion, The Bandit

Radiant Agility
"I'll just take that gold for... Safekeeping."

Base health

: 549

Base mana

: 221

Base damage

: 50

Base armor

: 4

Movement speed

: 300

Attacks per second

: 0.71 (0.4 +0.5)

Base attack time

: 1.7

Cast time

: 0.2 +0.1

Range

: Melee

Vision range

: 1800/1200

Strength

: 67.6 (21 +1.9)

Agility

: 78.2 (22 +2.3)

Intelligence

: 55.4 (17 +1.6)

Lore:
Ampirion was an orphaned child, who was forced out into the streets ever since he was a little boy. With not a single coin in his pocket, he had to beg in order to feed himself. In rain or shine, he would sit in the exact same spot, while making only enough money to get by. One day, a shady character caught a glimpse of Ampirion one day and took him to a secluded place. Introducing himself as Antonio, he gave the boy an opportunity that he couldn't resist. They sealed the deal: Ampirion would get food and shelter, in exchange for his "Services". Every day, Ampirion trained hard in the art of pickpocketing, hoping to impress the man who had taken him in. Antonio was indeed astounded by the boy's agility and cunning, and began to show him how to handle weapons. Soon, Ampirion making his way out of a crowd with a bag in hand became a regular sight. However, as Ampirion grew up, he felt like he was being shortchanged. He started negotiating with Antonio, but when he realized that he would not be moved, Ampirion backed down and patiently waited. Under the cover of darkness, he slit the throat of his teacher and left with all his possessions.
Much has changed on the streets since the death of Tony, but one thing remains the same: The Bandit lurks in the shadow of the alleys, silently waiting for his next victim.

Q: Improvised Charge
Type: Target-Point
Affects: Enemies
Damage: Magical
Throws a bomb onto the target location. The bomb detonates after a short duration, damaging and slowing enemies. The explosion scatters shrapnel on the ground. Picking up a piece of shrapnel will reduce the cooldown of this skill by 2 seconds.
- 600 range
- 250 explosion radius
- 80/160/220/280 damage
- 30% slow for 4 seconds
- 2/3/4/5 shrapnel dropped
- 100 mana cost
- 20 second cooldown

Living on the streets has taught Ampirion to make the most out of his resources.

Notes:

W: Blunt Strike
Type: Target-Unit
Damage: Physical
Knocks the target enemy unconscious, stunning it for a few seconds. When the Bandit attacks the affected target while it is stunned, it will deal bonus damage and push the target back.
-150 range
- 2/2.25/2.5/2.75 second stun
- 400 knock back distance
- 30/60/90/120 bonus damage
- 100 mana cost
- 12 second cooldown

The blunt handle on a dagger is perfect for knocking victims out cold.

Notes:

E: Cutting Edge
Type: Target-Point
Damage: Magical
Rushes almost instantly to the target location, damaging all enemy units that the Bandit passes through.
- 400 range
- 60/100/140/180 damage
- 70 mana cost
- 20/15/10/5 second cooldown

Ampirion never hesitates to leave fatal wounds.

Notes:

R: Cold Blood
Type: Passive
Affects: Self
Increases the damage dealt by the Bandit's attacks and abilities.
- +20/40/60 damage
- +10/25/40% damage to all abilities

Ampirion does his work with ruthless efficiency.

Notes:

Not sure where to lane this guy... Any suggestions?

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TheSofa » July 2, 2014 7:58pm | Report
WHAT? no comments? R might be to underpowered, though.

TheSofa
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (54)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by kkoopman3 » July 2, 2014 8:42pm | Report
Sorry. I was away at this really bad play. Anyways, looks good! I like everything, that rarely happens. As TheSofa said the ulti may be a bit UP. The bonus base damage is good, similar to Drow, but the bonus ability damage should be greater. I think it should be a percentage, not a set amount. This scales the abilities better. Maybe +10%/25%/40%?

kkoopman3

Remarkable (28)
Steam: Ce.W1sd0m
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Azerevoli » July 3, 2014 12:45am | Report
I like the idea its pretty plain and straight forward hero. simple but well synergicly.

W remind me of DK dragon tail with bonus physical attack isn'it ?

E i think is his main damage output, make him go in and out the battle quite flexibly with relative low cooldown. i just want to say how if you remove the magical damage and replace it with his damage instead thats will make this skill more valueable in late game (if your really want to make him as hard carry) but its ok for now

his ultimate is like ogre ult. i belief changing the bonus to percentage will be acceptable enough to increase his potential. here is why
- Q damage is too minimum for 20 second cooldown (yes i knew it can be reduced by collecting the shrapnel) so with Cold Blood this damage issue will be solved.

overall he is very balanced already
umm thats all and one more how to make notes like that XD XD XD

Azerevoli

Notable (1)
Steam: אזר (Muted)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by porygon361 » July 3, 2014 1:01am | Report
Thanks for all the feedback guys :).

Oh, and to make a spoiler box:
Code:
[spoiler] Pie [/spoiler]

You'll get this
Spoiler: Click to view

To change the name of the spoiler,
Code:
[spoiler=Whatever I Want] Pie [/spoiler]

And you get
Whatever I Want

Hero Idea Archive

Newest Idea: Ibrik, the Tormentor

And the newest in my series of hero guides...

My Guide to the Grandest Magus of All

porygon361
<Editor>

Remarkable (46)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Izzet Cthulu » October 26, 2014 4:06pm | Report
What is the short duration on the Q? Can enemies do anything (other than kill him XP) to stop this guy from picking up charges?
Personally, I would take this guy as a Nyx Assassin character. Ganker/Support-ish, I mean. The W is amazing. With a good Disabler, you could easily wreck your lane by stunning them with it and then knocking them back into your team, and then follow up with your ally and a few E's.
His ultimate. Cool. Not much to say. Quick to the point, and very strong.
Nice work; this is well done!
(Z->)90° - (E-N²W)90°t=1

Izzet Cthulu

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved