Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Alkair, the Bloodletter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Hero & Item Ideas » Alkair, the Bloodletter 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by holyterra » November 20, 2015 1:37pm | Report

Alkair the Bloodletter

Introduction

Oh god not this again. John why? i'm gonna kill ya after this is over. ... Oh sorry don't worry about that let's get to the topic. So I made this hero concept a long time ago but i never got the idea for the playstyle of him. So in the end i got out a "kill-n-run" hero well I dunno how to call that. Like Phantom Assassin but not that relient on autoattacks.. Well anyway lets get to hero.

Bio

Assasins.Outlaws.Marauders. Those were all for the titles granted to the Guild of Bloodletters.
These were the most ruthless assasins in all of the land, they would take any contract anything that needed or was wanted dead was found lifeless in the shortest of time, no mercy. they gained infamy for killing counless innocents just for someones amusement or any other reason.

The guild was attacked often, by brave heroes who wanted to bring down the guind that killed so many, but they were all killed. Bloodletters as they are called are masters of shadows stepping trough them and ambushing anyone who let their guard down. As many tried the narrow valley that lead to the guild became known as valley of blood and death. but things turned to worse for the guild as one day their leader Alkair disappeared without a trace. And so began a power struggle between the guild members. And so after time the guild practicaly crumbled down on itself and these heroes waited patiently, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And then that day finnaly came.

Now weak guild couldn't defend against so many and the next days made the nearby river turn red with the blood of the fallen. The Bloodletter guild was no more. Or so they tought. Years passed and the guild became past. Until one day one shadow walked in to the valley of blood after all those years. That shadow was Alkair, former leader of the guild now came back to the guild. Till this day no one but him knows where he has been and why has he retuned. And then he witnessed the truth; his home, friends, all that he knew was gone with the sands of time. Filled with anger and hatered he vowed that all that did this shall become past and all that they knew will suffer with them. "You cannot escape. Death is the only escape from me." Alkair

Stats

Strength: 24 + 1.7 per level

Agility: 31 + 2.9 per level

Intellegence: 21 + 1.6 per level

Main attribute: Agility

Attack type: melee

Movespeed: 300

Base Damage: 22 + Agility = 53

Starting armor: 4.1

Starting HP: 522

Strarting Mana: 189

Attack range: 128

Abilities

Reaper's strike

Strikes an enemy unit dealing damage and making it bleed, crippling it, reducing movemnt speed.

"Death is the only escape."

Damage type: physical, pure
Target: Enemy units

Damage: 50/75/100/125
DoT damage: 25/30/35/40
DoT duration: 3 sec
Mana cost: 55
Cooldown: 7/6/5/4 sec
Slow: 15%
Slow duration: 2 sec

Notes

Crimson tempest

Bloodletter throws a flurry of daggers around him dealing damage and slowing those hit.

"A deadly trick only known by the most experienced Bloodletters."

Damage type: physical

Damage: 70/95/120/145
Mana cost: 55/65/75/85
Cooldown: 8/7/6/5 sec
Slow: 25%
Slow duration: 3 sec
Radius: 475

Notes

Shadowstep

Steps through the shadows appering in the targeted location, next autoattack will also reduce armor.

"Mastery of shadows has benefits"

Target: Location

Units travelled: 550/700/850/1000
Mana cost: 85/80/75/70
Cooldown: 13/11/9/7 sec
Armor reduction: 1/2/3/4
Reduction Duration: 3.5 sec
AR Buff duration: 2 sec

Notes

Marked for death

Marks a target for death increasing damage they take and reduce the damage they deal. If the marked target dies the mark spreads to two nearby units.

"Now only death itself can save those marked"

Damage taken: +5%/+10%/+15%
damage done: -5%/-10%/-15%
Mana cost: 75
Cooldown: 11/9/7 sec
Duration: 20 sec
Spread range: 600 units

Notes

Changelog

-Reworked reaper's strike: -Damage increased by 25 each level = 50/75/100/125
-DoT damage reduced to 25/30/35/40 from 100 at max lvl
-DoT Duration reduced to 3 sec from 5 sec

Conclusion

Well folks, we rached the end of this idea and before i go got a shotgun to kill John with, I would thank you for reading this post and all comments and changes are welcome and sorry for any spelling mistakes on the way. Take care now and goodbye!

holyterra

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Primera » November 20, 2015 3:44pm | Report
his first skill Reaper's strike damage is quite OP 5sec*100=500 pure damage at level 7 or something is an ultimate not a normal skill (heavier than QoP or doom ulti) ,also the cooldown is very short and the mana cost is very low

the other skills are ok but i think Reaper's strike should be reworked.

Primera

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by holyterra » November 20, 2015 10:53pm | Report
Primera wrote:

his first skill Reaper's strike damage is quite OP 5sec*100=500 pure damage at level 7 or something is an ultimate not a normal skill (heavier than QoP or doom ulti) ,also the cooldown is very short and the mana cost is very low

the other skills are ok but i think Reaper's strike should be reworked.

Your're right well i did some rescaling and i think i balanced the skill so its not op.

holyterra

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved