Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

When to start ganking with Riki.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » When to start ganking with Riki. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » April 14, 2012 10:51pm | Report
I played Riki for a couple games. First, I started ganking as soon as I had Permanent Invisibility. That didn't really work. You probably have to get some agility items first.

So, when you get enough for what item do you start ganking?

daPhongster

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HamSandwich » April 15, 2012 12:48am | Report
Never start ganking as riki. Make sure to carry a tp to participate in teamfights, but don't roam around looking for ganks. You really should try not to leave your lane at all until you have at least a diffusal blade and treads.

HamSandwich

Remarkable (34)
Steam: HamSandwich
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dresmasher » April 15, 2012 6:25am | Report
treads + diffusal or yasha, then u should be good to go
Chaos moves at it's own pace.

dresmasher

Remarkable (24)
Steam: dresmasher
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by dmnRO » April 15, 2012 5:37pm | Report
HamSandwich wrote:

Never start ganking as riki. Make sure to carry a tp to participate in teamfights, but don't roam around looking for ganks. You really should try not to leave your lane at all until you have at least a diffusal blade and treads.

Enough said. Try to KS as riki. But if you team sucks and does no gangs then you should stay in your lane and farm and maybe kill the heroes in your lane.
And don't forget in teamfighst always deploy smoke bomb first. Try to get the best out of your smoke, and hit in smoke, hit hit hit, diffusal, hit hit hit, blink.

dmnRO

Notable (1)
Steam: agapestefandaniel
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Desides » April 23, 2012 8:54am | Report
In pubs, you can gank like, right at 6, in an opposite lane... All you need in PMS and maybe boots...

Steam: Desides
LoL: Desides
HoN: HA

Desides

Notable (2)
Steam: Desides
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved