Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Michimatsch Replaycast

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Michimatsch Replaycast 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AngeloBangelo » September 15, 2015 2:32am | Report
Michimatsch asked for someone to do a replaycast on one of his games, and posted a few. Smuggels did one, and I decided to do another game of his. I was going to originally just reply to his thread in the "coaching" section, but I feel like this has information that EVERYONE can use. Not just him. I used to have a thread of all of my replaycasts, but it's fairly old. If this is enjoyed or people find it helpful, I will certainly make more (Or even a dedicated thread in which you can submit replays for me to analyze). Whatever players find most helpful/useful.

Any feedback or constructive criticism is certainly welcome! Hopefully it helps Michimatsch and any other players who watched the cast.

Thanks guys.

-Angelo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RBWMgsjdI

Edit:

-Angelo says he doesn't want to make an hour long replaycast
-Doesn't shut up and makes a one hour replaycast
>.>

AngeloBangelo

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (50)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved