Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking For People To Play With

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Looking For People To Play With 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AnOuterHaven » August 11, 2013 4:17am | Report
Hey guys, here's my dilemma: I got into this game with my friend, and while we have great communication skills and synergy with each other, we have horrible synergy with other players. That's not to say we're good to the point where an average player is a noob to us, we're not; we're still in bot matches. My problem with teammates is that when we're paired up random players, we just can't communicate with them. I constantly tell my laning partners not to auto attack and try to last hit, but my words go unheeded. That or I find out that my teammates are Russian and can't speak English. This is even more troublesome as I don't have 18 years to learn a language as complex as Russian (though my girlfriend is and she taught me simple words, just never how to read it). My friend and I aren't in any public matches yet because we're afraid of being paired with people like that and then going against people who actually work well together. Not asking for a whole lot; if you're willing to play, learn and chat, you're welcome on my friends list.

My friend and I play well as CK and Juggernaut (Rift -> Omnislash -> Stun -> Blade Fury, our "Wombo Combo"), but we wouldn't mind occasionally picking a Jungler or a Support so long as you're comfortable picking a Support class from time to time. If you're at all interested, add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/AuxiliaryCable. You don't have to be any good, you could've skipped the tutorial and have no games under your belt, so long as you communicate and work with us.
Thanks!

AnOuterHaven

Steam: Pariah
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » August 11, 2013 6:50am | Report
You based in the US? If so, add me, Vizualz. I play with a few people from my guild, we'd gladly play with you. We don't mind a lack of skill as long as you accept our advice on improvement.

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Jaredallen1986 » August 11, 2013 9:50am | Report
You can add me. I have little more than 100 games but that is still considered a "noob" i believe. Ive been on a support kick lately, went 4/3/21 last night and have had multiple other 20+ assist games. Jaredallen1986 is my name.

Jaredallen1986

Steam: jaredallen1986

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved