Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for new friends to play with!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Looking for new friends to play with! 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pikha » September 3, 2013 4:35am | Report
Hi there! I'm quite new to Dota 2, but I am used to play this sort of game... I'm getting quite fed up of people leaving early/mid game, or the complete lack of communication between team mates.
I'm looking for new friends to play the game with and learn more about the game.
Add me on Steam if you are interested (:

Pikha
EU (:
xo

Pikha

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pikha » September 3, 2013 4:39am | Report
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100299407/

Pikha

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by John Zoidberg » September 3, 2013 8:18pm | Report
Added, my steam id is eVo.John Zoidberg

I have a fair amount of MOBA experience (300 hours on dota alone), and I live in the US West timezone.

John Zoidberg

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AntGonz » September 5, 2013 5:58pm | Report
You can add me my steam I'd is xXDonk3yK0ngXx. I play mostly hard support.
Just wanna have fun!

AntGonz

Steam: xXDonk3yK0ngXx
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xStoploss » September 10, 2013 2:07am | Report
I'm at about 150 games played and looking for a group of people to play with. I like to constantly change roles so I can fit whatever the team might be. Most experience is in limited heroes as I was fairly new but I'd like to start broadening my experience with all the heroes. Steam Id: xStopLoss

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062690311/

xStoploss

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Pu12e » September 19, 2013 2:42pm | Report
Add me! let's play!!! See my Avatar for account info.

Steam Name: Pu12e

Pu12e

Notable (11)
Steam: Pu12e
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HurrDurr » September 21, 2013 8:52am | Report
Hey add me
ID : #REKT
I have 700 odd wins on DOTA 1 and 350 on DOTA 2

HurrDurr

Steam: #REKT
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by 0128 » January 2, 2014 12:24pm | Report
Im waiting for your friend request
my ID is ' have you seen a viper ?! '
don't forget to write ' ?! '

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by BKvoiceover » January 2, 2014 10:55pm | Report
Always looking for people to stack with and to help out. I have about 450 hours of Dota 2 across 2 accounts and would love to help you learn the game in any way I can. Also Zoidberg is a great Dota 2 player who knows his stuff ingame, he is a great teacher and a greaet guy to play with.

My Steam ID is BKvoiceoverGames and I'll add when I get the chance. Also I'm in the U.S West Coast time zone and play U.S East and U.S West only.

See ya on the battlefield

-BK

BKvoiceover

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (12)
Steam: BKvoiceoverGames
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Visualz- » January 7, 2014 7:48am | Report
I have about 300+ hours on DotA, add me if you want people to play with, I have a guild dedicated to this sort of thing as well. [NPC] Visualz

Visualz-

Steam: Visualz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved