Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Lookin for friendly newbs to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Lookin for friendly newbs to play with 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MudGollum » August 28, 2013 5:42pm | Report
Hello every one im looking for some chilled and relaxed ppl to play with, im pretty new to the game, but have an urge to learn, and play with a steady group of people.
So plz let me hear from u if it have any interest.
Im from western europe btw.

MudGollum

Steam: MudGollum
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xStoploss » September 10, 2013 2:14am | Report
I'm at about 150 games played and looking for a group of people to play with. I like to constantly change roles so I can fit whatever the team might be. Most experience is in limited heroes as I was fairly new but I'd like to start broadening my experience with all the heroes. Steam Id: xStopLoss

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062690311/

xStoploss

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hantheman » September 17, 2013 5:42am | Report
I'm from the UK, and new to DOTA2. Would happily play.

Stream id- whancox

Hantheman

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved