Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How does one get invited to this game?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » How does one get invited to this game? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Aereg » March 27, 2013 10:16pm | Report
I signed up a few days ago and was hoping to be invited to play by now...is there something I'm missing?

Aereg

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by jstansberry » March 27, 2013 10:52pm | Report
Hey bud, it's really easy to get a key because people in the beta are constantly given keys to hand out. You can PM me for one, or you can get one from somewhere else (http://www.reddit.com/r/sharedota is easiest, as as far as I know, you'll need a Steam account either way, as well as to play the game).

jstansberry

Steam: pick me pls
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » March 28, 2013 5:36am | Report
If you're waiting from an invite from Valve it might take awhile, when I applied not very many people where trying to get a key because it was kind of a newer thing people didn't know about, and even then it took me two months to get an invite in my mailbox.

But Jstansberry is correct, most players in the beta are given free DoTA2 invites. If you PM me your email, if you haven't already acquired an invite I can send my last one to your inbox.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved