Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

farming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » farming 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by clownsarefromspace » August 3, 2013 11:55pm | Report
what is perfect cs and how do you consistantly get perfect cs when playing carry?

clownsarefromspace

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 4, 2013 5:46am | Report
Perfect cs is not missing any creep + getting bonuses. Such as farming the jungle while your lane is pushed / while the enemy creeps are dead and returning in time to get all the enemy creeps before they die.

Also, getting perfect cs requires a 'free lane' and a support who can create stacks for you in the jungle that you can clear later. Farming against a dual lane or even a tri lane can be a pain, that's why I'm saying having a free lane is the best, it's easy, and if you control your lane properly, you'll get a lot of gold quickly, especially if you're Alchemist.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by clownsarefromspace » August 4, 2013 4:38pm | Report
let me rephrase what is perfect cs in 10 min

clownsarefromspace

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » August 4, 2013 5:00pm | Report
80/80

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mirror » August 4, 2013 6:03pm | Report
You are a freak of nature and/or ice frog if you can get 80. My rule of thumb is in a free farm lane 60 last hits. This is an average I got from watching pro teams. Today in a prelim game DK Burrning on out world destroyer got five minute treads 12 min mek and 24 min sheep stick. He also got a force staff before the sheep but I forgot when he got it.
My lone druid starting items are 12 Iron wood branches, 6 for the hero and 6 for the bear. Even if the bear does not get stats more twigs are OP on any hero.

Mirror

Remarkable (22)
Steam: TC | Shooting Star
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » August 4, 2013 7:57pm | Report
Admiral Bulldog's 17min midas radiance says hi. I've seen kyxy get 80 in like 1030 or so.

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » August 4, 2013 9:30pm | Report
Iceiceice 8 min Battle Fury with alchemist.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ab4ddon._.E43 » August 5, 2013 12:38am | Report
HMMM.. my personal best has been 9 min RADIANCE + PT +PMS with bloodseeker.
I am the Abaddon *****!!!

Ab4ddon._.E43

Notable (12)
Steam: Ab4ddon._.E43
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » August 5, 2013 5:38am | Report
I got a 7 minutes Battle Fury with Faceless Void months ago.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved