Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Elder Titan's Name

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Elder Titan's Name 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Culling » April 19, 2014 11:55am | Report
Unlike two heroes I know who don't actually have personal names ( Morphling and Nyx Assassin), Elder Titan has always been a conundrum in regards to his real name. Is it ELDER TITAN? Is it WORLDSMITH? What do you think it is?
Please visit my guides:

Culling

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 19, 2014 1:41pm | Report
Well elder titan had his WC3 name changed since tauren chieftain is copyrighted by blizzard.
Nyx assasin used to be a nerubian assasin named anubarak. But i think that is also a name from the warcraft universe.

According to his lore elder titan is a god/titan who made the world, as with a lot of old and mysterious characters in fantasy worlds his name is unknown.
He is an elder titan know as the worldsmith becouse he made the world i suppose.

Morphling is a weird water thing from an other planet so he doesnt have a name.

And dotafire, why the **** is prophet called tequoia??? HE IS FURION, ITS LIKE THE BEST KNOWN WC3 NAME!!!! ITS FURION!!
Dotafire plz fix.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyrus » April 19, 2014 2:06pm | Report
Done, he's now known as Nature's Prophet...never noticed this before.

Xyrus
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (104)
Steam: Xyrus
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 19, 2014 2:22pm | Report
Xyrus wrote:

Done, he's now known as Nature's Prophet...never noticed this before.

How can i ever repay you? While your at it change timbersaw's name to Tim =D

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Culling » April 19, 2014 4:05pm | Report
Lol, I thought Nature's Prophet was actually Tequoia. Am I politically incorrect?
Please visit my guides:

Culling

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » April 19, 2014 4:33pm | Report
Culling wrote:

Lol, I thought Nature's Prophet was actually Tequoia. Am I politically incorrect?

Everyone who has ever played dota 1 and even a lot who havent call him furion.
Ive never heard anyone ever call him tequoia and the only thing i can find about that name is that he was briefly called that in dota 2.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » April 19, 2014 5:48pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Everyone who has ever played dota 1 and even a lot who havent call him furion.
Ive never heard anyone ever call him tequoia and the only thing i can find about that name is that he was briefly called that in dota 2.

His name originally was Furion after Furion Stormrage (sp) from Warcraft 3. Many people from DOTA 1 still call him that for a few reasons. 1) It's easier to say. 2) Out of fondness for the name.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved