Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Why I stopped playing dota 2. I started playing in 2013 I stopped playing 2017 to 2018.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Why I stopped playing dota 2. I started playing in 2013 I stopped playing 2017 to 2018. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by parssabr » June 10, 2020 1:49am | Report
Good morning, I don't speak English well.

Reason 1: cosmetic item of the heroes, compendium etc ... value was very expensive / money, exclusive items etc ... sometimes due to lack of money I wanted to buy and had no conditions, dota is a game that does not value people who have little money, as for example my country’s currency is not dollar, today dollar here costs 4. Reason 2: Talent tree was the worst idea for me, spoiled the the game's mechanics spoiled the item, Dota 2 shouldn't copy or do something similar to other games.
The best Dota 2 pacth for me was at the time of the legion commander.

Today I play League of Legends. Cheap game I have compendium purchase conditions and item that I don't have today, I can buy another week or month. Worst thing about the dota 2 item that runs out ends when you don't have money and values ​​very, very expensive, talent tree patch, game spoiled.

Dota 2 does not value small people who finance the game they buy, they value high class rich people.

parssabr

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Lukehere » June 19, 2020 3:36am | Report
I stopped playing for similar reasons.

Lukehere

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by parssabr » June 28, 2020 7:18am | Report
I want to add something else, I don't see new human heroes, warriors, wizards, snipers etc ... Fighters.
new characters are bizzaros. exception, 2017, Dark Willow, Pangolier, Winter Wyvern, Underlord, Monkey King, 2018 bizarre stuff

parssabr

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Oracle1111 » November 3, 2020 10:25am | Report
A week ago I deleted Dota2 , because I saw how much time I spend on this game. For now, I don't regret it, but I'm sure that it will jump again for a month or 2 months.

Oracle1111

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved