Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who else got the Jadehoof?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Who else got the Jadehoof? 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » February 6, 2014 7:25pm | Report
My buddy Harley and I figured out the kiting glitch a bit late and fought half the damn game with dazzle-Luna-slardar-visage-troll but the neg 48 armor with dazzle ulti and our cavalcade of ingots combined well, at about 13-14min left we got the ****er stuck and went WoW Patchwerk dps race mode. Funny how you play this and Wraithknight and can tell who else played MMOs well, considering the amount of people who just run into things. Jadehoof under the belt though, anyone else recieve it?
Step 1: Pick Bristleback
Step 2: type in all chat:"GL hf"
Step 3: solo offlane
Step 4: first blood triple kill solo vs trilane
Step 5: continue head butting keyboard
Step 6: don't care, Bristleback doesn't give a ****
Step 7: screenshot repeated: BB OP comments in all chat
Step 8: alternate games with Slark pick

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Steam: sulaxrox
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 6, 2014 11:56pm | Report
Well, you're a lucky one.I did like 4 mil damage to it the only time I got to do the exploit on him then I received nothing at all cause my teammates decided that enough is enough and they just suicided.Saddens me since I play support a lot.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » February 7, 2014 12:38am | Report
Hopefully this second time around you get a decent stack that's aiming for it man sorry to hear that. I feel like the best way to play it since they removed the glitch is just like a wow raid, roles. If we didn't get him stuck it would've meant that we wouldn't have had a dazzle with 3 rapiers..like a oh **** he's stuck moment, mjolnir is a must, I feel like if you have the gold, lycanthrope and sylla do well, we got to 8.5million today running lone Druid, micro intensive as hell.

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » February 7, 2014 12:59am | Report
I just spent my measly 500 something ignots all at once for an attempt with a party. After that i just started playing templar assasin easymode with my brother to farm the remaining jade needed for the mythical chest.
Our teammates failed completely but and we even got 0 twice in a row but after we got a team who had exactly the same idea as us. Quick 250 jade and get out.

So we got warlock, lich, death prophet, veno + 1 i dont remember.
Ez jade ez life.
I got an alchemist leg ball on a chain thingy.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » February 7, 2014 1:00am | Report
i got a genuine redhoof...

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » February 7, 2014 4:04pm | Report
The biggest problem with the game mode is you get randoms that have no gold, or they just run into ****. None of the spells are hard to dodge, and you just have to build teams that synergize well. I actually am interested in maxing gold, I have 9500 ingots right now, so just stacking troll-Luna-dazzle-dusa-drow stack the auras, throw down the dazz ulti and medallion and just light it up

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyStormSpectre » February 7, 2014 9:52pm | Report
Even without the Visage glitch, this is still better to do with friends. So that each person knows what to do. We used Necrolyte and Warlock to deal quite a lot of damage to it after we did a 55mil run with the Familiar. Got up to 5 at least with the normal way. Was fun.

SkyStormSpectre

Remarkable (22)
Steam: 5K|SkyyStørm
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » February 7, 2014 10:10pm | Report
Got a genuine Redhoof during the Ursa exploit resulting in a SSS rank, used about 1900 in one match in firecrackers for the team, but it seems some people weren't being very liberal with their firecrackers so he broke the stun lock twice and pushed Ursa off. When the visage exploit was working I was out of ingot so we just farmed B ranks and quit for quick 1500 Jadecoin matches.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by sulaxrox » February 8, 2014 2:31am | Report
Pulled an S twice today without necrolyte, Luna-abbaddon-lifestealer-sniper-drow, abbaddon is disgusting, even when he fires of the wk stuns like crazy, Abby just ultis absorbs most of them from up close and the sniper and drow can safely attack him, while the rest stack behind him, basically just keep abbaddons passive applied and deal massive damage quickly

sulaxrox

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 8, 2014 2:41am | Report
I have like 2k ingots left, however, did not try it yet.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved