Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thoughts on Era

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Thoughts on Era 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ashwinthegrim » September 21, 2015 1:53pm | Report
I've followed Era for a while, since his days on the old Fnatic team, and in my opinion, he has been the most consistent carry player I've seen.

Does anyone else feel that he is highly underrated?

Whenever I see Era playing, he is mechanically solid, he always has farm, joins fights and split-pushes effectively.

It was kinda sad when his health issues led to Fnatic disbanding, but I've always felt he deserves to be in a top team. I followed his LAJONS team through their transition to the current NiP, and his plays continue to be top tier.

Apart from his professional plays, he seems like a genuinely nice guy from his streams and few interviews.

Anyone else feel the same about him?

ashwinthegrim

Notable (7)
Steam: Grim
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by CapnDaft » September 22, 2015 2:43pm | Report
I do, buddy. I don't think he's too much underrated, but for me he is in high tier carries, to not say top 3 or 5 :)
Spoiler: Click to view

CapnDaft

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (8)
Steam: Captain Daft
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » September 22, 2015 4:04pm | Report
He's one of the better dedicated carry players in the pro scene. I'd definately say top 3 in Europe, and probably top 10 in the world.

I just wish NiP didn't have such issues with this patch.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » September 23, 2015 6:19am | Report
Yea i also think hes really good. He has a disgusting shadow fiend and played a nasty sniper last patch.
As well of his legendary tiny ofcourse. He is so amazing at using toss, at some point fnatic even started to pick tiny without the wisp if it was banned. So teams were forced to ban the tiny instead.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ashwinthegrim » September 23, 2015 7:24am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Yea i also think hes really good. He has a disgusting shadow fiend and played a nasty sniper last patch.
As well of his legendary tiny ofcourse. He is so amazing at using toss, at some point fnatic even started to pick tiny without the wisp if it was banned. So teams were forced to ban the tiny instead.

Yeah, his tiny is insane.. The thing is, he is solid at both meta and non-meta heroes.. He has a great SF and AM, but also does really well on heroes like Morphling that haven't seen the light of day in ages.. I really hope things go well for whatever team he is in.. After the fiasco with Fnatic, I feel kinda sorry for him..

ashwinthegrim

Notable (7)
Steam: Grim
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Numeta » September 24, 2015 1:11pm | Report
HoN Trash
Get on my meta!

Twitch.tv/numeta

Numeta

Remarkable (27)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Olsenbb » November 24, 2015 11:50pm | Report
Era has always been good. I started to like him from his days with H4nn1.

Olsenbb

Notable (1)
View My Blog

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved