Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Least Intelligent Op, Huskar

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Least Intelligent Op, Huskar 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyfoid » April 25, 2018 5:11pm | Report
I was playing mid enchant against a huskar and I had 2 point untouchable (huskar is attack speed based hero) and we were harassing each other until it came down to a 1v1 with both our heals on. He won the 1v1, twice in a row in fact.

He shouldn't have won because his heal is a "core/carry" scaling based heal and mine is focused...

I recognize that the scaling of enchantress untouchable has been nerfed early on and that is something to consider, but he should not be winning that 1v1 like that plain and simple.

It might be the fact that his heal, heals faster when below 35%

But I think that at some point below that 35% it should go back to normal

Like when he is below 10 or 15%

Kyfoid

Notable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LordVesper » April 26, 2018 11:12pm | Report
In all honesty, if anything Huskar needs buff since he's barely picked nowadays unless there are heroes that synergize with him ( Oracle and Dazzle come to mind). I personally think it was mostly your fault for trying to 1v1 a Huskar without asking for assistance. Even in the old days, Huskar would always win 1v1 for as long as he wasn't disabled in the process. You should have requested for a gank.
Here are the guides that I've kept up to date:
Crystal Maiden Guide

Want to add me on Steam?
Here's the link!

LordVesper

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved