Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

That sinking feeling when...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » That sinking feeling when... 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coolie » January 29, 2013 10:04am | Report
When you spent probably an hour writing a guide on here and you close the window...Only to discover, you never saved.....

So basically a friendly reminder to save often.

Coolie

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 29, 2013 10:05am | Report
That must hurt, lol.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coolie » January 29, 2013 1:07pm | Report
I'm still really bummed about it. I kept thinking it would Auto Save like in Google Drive.. Maybe I should just type it out there before hand and then format and paste it here.

Also how does one post an item in the text?

Coolie

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » January 29, 2013 1:49pm | Report
have double brackets around it item name(makes sure it is the correct one and not a shortened term)

Storm Spirit Lycanthrope

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Coolie » January 29, 2013 2:00pm | Report
Thank you so much =)

Coolie

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Ancient Hero » January 29, 2013 2:21pm | Report
No problem

Ancient Hero
<Editor>

Notable (17)
Steam: smiles
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Contractual » January 30, 2013 10:42pm | Report
You think one hour is bad? Try spending FOUR hours in one day and then having your dog pull out your computers power cord because he's hungry. Literally, he comes over and then just grabs the power cord in his mouth and yanks it out. I seriously wanted to ship him to Korea where he might be served in a nice cafe or something. I did eventually finish the guide though he set me back greatly haha.

Contractual

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved