Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Terrorblade arcana worth it?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Terrorblade arcana worth it? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » December 14, 2015 5:19pm | Report
I'm buying the arcana either way but I just want to know if it is worth it in ur opinion

nukers united

Notable (4)
Steam: Touka Kirishima
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » December 14, 2015 5:48pm | Report
If you play a lot of the hero, yes, it is. Objectively it's one of if not the best arcana, what with the custom music and animations, especially the new death animation for whoever you kill. It also combines very well with his other items and sets, so there are no clipping issues there.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » December 14, 2015 5:59pm | Report
Yea the reason I was gonna buy it was cause it was by far the best arcana out of all of them and the death animation looks amazing and is the main reason I'm buying cause it's bad *** and the arcana itself also looks amazing when combined with gems especially the cursed black one

nukers united

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » December 14, 2015 7:41pm | Report
I also have 2 questions:is s and y better than manta when early fighting and is boots of travel better than treads because I usually go boots of t but it slows down my manta or s and y by a lot

nukers united

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » December 14, 2015 7:58pm | Report
Aquila > Yasha > BoTs > Manta > Skadi, always. Very inflexible item build. Treads instead of BoTs if:

a) They have a lot of nukes
and
b) You can't really split push into their team

or

c) You want to fight rather than rat
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nukers united » December 14, 2015 8:33pm | Report
Ok thank u for the tips now I can wreak havoc on my opponents as they underestimate me and let me free farm

nukers united

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » December 15, 2015 2:27am | Report
Listen dear young one
Get treads, get drums, farm Aquila and yasha and you are blody battle ready.

The traditional Luna/Gyro/any agi carry build of Aquila-treads-drums-yasha-dominator works wonders on an early fighting terrorblade. With good positioning, you can survive, get a good sunder off and even wreck towers!

This build although diverts a lot from the previous poster's build but it works. It just works.
You then progress into BKB, manta , butterfly and satanic. Get skadi late game when the fights drag and you need to kill fleeing foes.

As with Luna, never stop farming and use metamorphosis to take ancient stacks(stack at 00:53,tank yourself as you have lifesteal), push with wolf aura and take towers with illusion army and cut lanes when illusions are tanky(yeah you don't need radiance).
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » December 15, 2015 4:22am | Report
^Haven't tried it but that works too, Drums are pretty good if you want to fight.

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved