Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stupid Question about NP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Stupid Question about NP 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by fOXEN » February 5, 2013 10:32pm | Report
Ok this might sound dumb, but I don't quite know how the mechanics of sprout work.

Is it either

A. Q-click on the enemy hero and no matter how fast they are moving (so long as they aren't blinking...etc.) they will be trapped.

or

B. Q-click where you think the hero will be, anticipating his movement.

A is obviously easier. I have always done B. Am I doing too much is it just A?

The reason for my suspicion is that I was chasing a Juggernaut and I Q-clicked HIM and the sprout came up short! VERY embarrassed lol.

(I mean I could just test this in a practice match, but I am in a coffee shop)

fOXEN

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LiLPr0 » February 5, 2013 10:48pm | Report
ENEMY MAGIC IMMUNE? AIM THE GROUND AND NOT THE HERO. ENEMY STANDING STILL / ****TY MOVEMENT SPEED? CLICK ON.

LiLPr0

Notable (9)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by lukson987 » February 6, 2013 5:45am | Report
LiLPr0 wrote:

ENEMY MAGIC IMMUNE? AIM THE GROUND AND NOT THE HERO. ENEMY STANDING STILL / ****TY MOVEMENT SPEED? CLICK ON.

What if not ****ty movement speed?
And also, while playing spectre I could go through sprout trees, maybe it seemed so couse of lag.

lukson987

Notable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by daPhongster » February 6, 2013 9:31pm | Report
It works either way, although I'm not sure what happens if hes magic immune. I think you can only do B if magic immune.

Spectre's dagger lets her go through trees.

daPhongster

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved