Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sange&Yasha

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Sange&Yasha 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MVRI » December 3, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Hey guys..

Can someone tell me how to split up Sange&Yasha when you first have created them?
I don't know how to do it, and i've tryet everything.. and I know it's something pretty simple, but can't figure it out.. gj me ehh??

Are you doing it in the stash or courier, or???
How can I split up the item so i'll get 2 swords instead of 2 combined.

MVRI

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » December 3, 2011 2:31pm | Report
You buy one it goes into your inventory. You buy the second one it combines with the other one.

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MVRI » December 4, 2011 6:00pm | Report
Did you even read what I asked for?

HOW

TO

SPLIT

THEM

UP!

Means.. I DON'T WANT SANGE & YASHA TOGETHER! I WANT THEM SEPERATED AGAIN!
HOW TO DO THAT?

MVRI

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » December 4, 2011 6:18pm | Report
Why the **** would you want them split? To waste your inventory? Also Impossible to split them.

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sarcy » December 4, 2011 6:20pm | Report
Right click the item and click disassemble should work. It is that way for other separable items.

Sarcy

Remarkable (27)
Steam: Sarcyn_
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » December 4, 2011 6:48pm | Report
Disassemble only works in stash though. I think he means have both swords and have the effects of both swords but two different inventory slots. Stupidest thing I ever heard imo

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Plasmodium » December 5, 2011 3:14am | Report
Fusion I have found you can dissemble when you are standing at the fountain, doesn't need to be in the stash :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Plasmodium

Notable (13)
Steam: RetrtoTvirus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by HamSandwich » December 5, 2011 10:12am | Report
In Heroes of Newerth, people would often build SnY as a first item and then later in the game, disassemble to make Sange + Manta Style. However, in Dota and Dota 2, it is impossible to split SnY.

HamSandwich

Remarkable (34)
Steam: HamSandwich
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Plasmodium » December 5, 2011 3:04pm | Report
Luckily this isn't HoN, as I believe, Sange and Yasha movement speed does not stack with manta. Although I assume you would be getting it for the slow, there are better items to get with manta, for instance difusal.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Plasmodium

Notable (13)
Steam: RetrtoTvirus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved