Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to party queue with on US East server

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Looking for people to party queue with on US East server 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ww1986 » March 26, 2022 3:11pm | Report
Hello.

I have 10 mmr (literally) but I'm pretty severely underrated currently.
I'm regardless looking for people to play on US East server, or possibly EU West also.
Steamid: 1140726503

I like playing all positions, but prefer support. I also like to try out new things and unorthodox methods, and figure out how to make them work. Here are some heroes which I like playing by position:

5:
Undying, Abaddon, Witch Doctor, Winter Wyvern, Crystal Maiden, Shadow Shaman, Rubick, Lich, Ogre, Lion, Lina, Enigma, Skywrath Mage, Viper, Naga

Some unorthodox heroes that I've tried on position 5 under specific circumstances:
Huskar, Bristleback, Shadow Fiend, Monkey King, Tidehunter, Dragon Knight, Axe

4:
Shadow Shaman, Rubick, Witch Doctor, Queen of Pain, Ogre, Necrophos, Disruptor, Skywrath Mage, Bounty Hunter, Underlord, Grimstroke, Nature's Prophet
Some unorthodox heroes that I've tried on position 4 under specific circumstances:
Death Prophet, Riki, Shadowfiend, Tidehunter

3:
Bristleback, Dragonknight, Axe, Centaur,
Some unorthodox pos 3 heroes that I've tried:
Faceless Void, Antimage, Queen of Pain, Templar Assassin, Broodmother

2:
On midlane I've played just about everything, and usually just have fun playing with some random hero

1:
Phantom Assassin, Ursa, Spectre
I don't usually play unorthodox heroes on pos1

The current situation is that I get harassed/trolled by the Russian security service FSB and their foreign contact networks here in Finland, which has involved some fairly severe threats and real life issues as well. Unfortunately the Finnish authorities are unable to do anything about it, due to the Russians methodology being outside the scope of what Finnish police can handle, and due to our counter-intelligence being short staffed. Regardless as part of this trolling problem, I also tend not to get "random" team mates within the game of DOTA2, but instead I usually get trolls as team mates, who then proceed to lose games intentionally. I even made a youtube channel about this. My internet connection has been censored quite a bit, so I'm not sure if my communication attempts about this issues have reached any other authorities, except those here in Finland. For an example I did fill in an online form on the CIA website briefly describing being trolled by the Russians.

To circumvent this problem I could try and find people online from other places, as currently it's not possible to find them within the DOTA2 client due to said problem.

So if you're a regular person rated between 10-2000 mmr, you should add me as a friend and also reply in the thread that you did so (because otherwise the friend request could mysteriously disappear along the way and no one would ever know), and we could have some fun playing the game of DOTA2. Assuming you're not troubled by what I just described, that is.

Thanks for reading this far, have a nice day.

ww1986

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ww1986 » May 3, 2022 9:56pm | Report
additionally created a discord server for the purpose of finding party queue games, incase someone wants to join:

https://discord.gg/cptBG3dWNP

ww1986

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved