Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Inhouse time poll

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Inhouse time poll 2 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

What's the best inhouse time for you (Luxembourg time)?
8 AM to 10 AM
10 AM to 12 AM
12 AM to 2 PM
3 PM
4 PM
5 PM
6 PM
7 PM
8 PM
9 PM
10 PM to 12 PM
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » October 13, 2015 3:01am | Report
Ok guys, since the recent inhouse fail of only 2 people showing up on both days despite having 3 "confirmed" and >6 unconfirmed...I can only draw one of the following conclusions :

- Dotafireans don't know how to read the time, and these scrubs need catch-up lessons in nursery school.

- Dotafireans don't want to play on US servers because of bad ping, or are starting school, university or whatever and don't have the time to play dota these days.

- Or...7 PM is just a bad time for most people and we need to change the time.

While I personally think the first option is the most plausible (and I have proof...), I'm still willing to consider the third, and that's why I'm making this poll.

So, ideally at what time would you like the inhouse to start?

I'm assuming that the inhouse is either on Europe or on US east servers, so of course please ony answer the poll if your ping there is decent enough that you actually want to join.

Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » October 13, 2015 4:05am | Report
I answered bearing in mind the Europe server, as the ping for the US one is not very attractive.

Basically I think the time usual inhouses were held was better than the new later time of the recent ones.

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved