Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I wish...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I wish... 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » November 24, 2011 2:00am | Report
That IceFrog would do some kind of tribute to HON. Like port Monkey King into DOTA2. I would love him forever. Only hero in HON that I ever liked, oh well excluding the first version of Pharoah, man did they make a really good port of him. Too bad they ****ed hat up too.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Plasmodium » November 24, 2011 2:28am | Report
I wish that a leaver system was introduced into Dota2 that caused leavers computers to overheat and explode.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Plasmodium

Notable (13)
Steam: RetrtoTvirus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Plasmodium » November 24, 2011 2:28am | Report
Congratulations on your 100 posts
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Plasmodium

Notable (13)
Steam: RetrtoTvirus
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by PotatisFarfar » November 24, 2011 3:42am | Report
**** monkey king, hat that annoying little ****er ;)

PotatisFarfar

Notable (11)
Steam: Luna 3.20
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » November 24, 2011 8:03am | Report
Most over powered ***** ever... Did so much damage and then just invis'd out... -.-

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » November 24, 2011 8:25am | Report
Yeah but IceFrog and the makers on HoN don't have the best relationship with each other, so I doubt it. IceFrog is bad at making friends. :<

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ixFusion » November 24, 2011 9:03am | Report
If Icefrog left S2 for Value, why would he bring S2 with him?

Lyralei, the Windrunner

ixFusion

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mcus » December 1, 2011 7:27am | Report
I personally want dota 2 to pull as far away from HoN as possible and be as close to dota 1 as possible :3
Morphling puts the 'ling' in bling and the 'Lin' in linken's sphere.

mcus

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » December 1, 2011 7:48am | Report
I don't see why HON is hated so much by everyone. They have made a lot of good item decisions, though they were mostly made by S2Nome. When IceFrog worked with S2, that was before they got the best developers they had, who were all hired from being valued members of the community: Nome, Swebyson, RuthlessVoid and Nigma.

Anyways, was just qq'ing because I can't smash people with MK anymore.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mcus » December 1, 2011 8:30am | Report
When I tried HoN I just found the community to be so so so awful and the layout of the game to be so muh messier than dota's. I also felt that they just used the graphics as an excuse to make a less than great new version of dota. I don't know, maybe that's just me. I'm also a bit old fashioned, and as icefrog created dota, and valve has made some of the best games ever, that dota 2 should try and be aiming a tonne higher than HoN :3
Morphling puts the 'ling' in bling and the 'Lin' in linken's sphere.

mcus

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved