Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Heroes Releasing Soon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Heroes Releasing Soon 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » November 28, 2011 7:20am | Report
Juding by what I have gone through in the beta files, here are the heroes that will be released next. No idea when, how soon, if together or in which order. However, in accordance with how much info and how close I feel each are to completion, I have ordered them as such. I will also upload the images I feel are final or damn near it.

Lifestealer
Death Prophet
Undying
Phantom Assassin
Bane
Invoker
Clinkz
Luna
Silencer
Bounty Hunter

Here are some completed images for Invoker.

http://imgur.com/a/T8sFE

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Leech » November 28, 2011 4:27pm | Report
Undying, Bane and Silencer. "Sex?" "Yes please!"

Also I found this, old I know but it may be interesting to those like me who are slowpokes. It'll give a little life to what Loveless has found.

Leech

Remarkable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » November 28, 2011 5:20pm | Report
I want Visage :(

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » November 28, 2011 7:44pm | Report
Quoted:

Undying, Bane and Silencer. "Sex?" "Yes please!"

Also I found this, old I know but it may be interesting to those like me who are slowpokes. It'll give a little life to what Loveless has found.

Yeah, I'm not a true nerd, I have no idea how to open up the archive files where the sounds and videos (portraits) exist. Though just so everyone knows, each hero has about 10 minutes of voice overs, I do know that.

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved