Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Go away noobs/leavers(afkers)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Go away noobs/leavers(afkers) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by MonsterCat » January 18, 2013 10:50am | Report
Sup peepz,

I was playing League of Legends for like 3ys when i realized that there are playing too many noobs,trolls,kids(below 15y old),ppl who refuse to communicate with the team and they pick or do whatever they want to do instead of what team needs.So i decided to quit LoL and play Dota 2 cause i heared that there are no such a things(well atleast not that much as it's in LoL).So now i've been playing Dota 2 for a week now and i've gotta say that players are already better than LoL(talking about lowbies levels 1 to 10) but there are too many leavers(Afkers), so i wanted to ask you guys if there is any server(US West/East,Europe Weast/East,Russian,South America,SE Asia,China or Australia) which i can avoid the leavers(Afkers) or atleast the most of em and play with some good "English speaking" players to have some more fun please?!

MonsterCat

Steam: monstercatmix
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 18, 2013 10:54am | Report
If you want English speakers, play only on US servers.

Also, don't worry about the leavers and AFKers, later on, there won't be that many.

Beginners quit because they don't care and they don't know about abandon.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 18, 2013 10:59am | Report
US gets less leavers but more idiots.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by mightycookie » January 18, 2013 11:02am | Report
also, i find that you have a higher chance of having good teamates if you play single draft or random draft. there, since people dont pick whatever they like, there is more communication. also, levels dont mean nothing. they are only for items, they have no influence on mm.
Finally, as you play more, you will get better players. im at a bracket where i can usually get wards and courier, people build meks and force staffs , not so many carries. and if im carrying, they let me farm the lane. (although i hate carries, i play mostly semi carries).
so yeah, it gets better

mightycookie

Notable (5)
Steam: nohanmeza
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by nryn » January 18, 2013 11:00pm | Report
I play at SEA and I'm satisfied with it. not many leavers, very few idiots.

nryn

Notable (1)
Steam: rice_in_a_bowl
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by naga » January 19, 2013 4:02am | Report
nryn wrote:

I play at SEA and I'm satisfied with it. not many leavers, very few idiots.

Yep

naga

Steam: :)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved