Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ESL One [A] vs C9

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » ESL One [A] vs C9 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » June 28, 2014 1:49pm | Report
Oh sheet man what a game :/ I laughed so hard at the end.

BTW. I think [A] evolved into R[A]T 2.0
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » June 28, 2014 1:54pm | Report
amazing game, teams should realise that they HAVE to ban prophet against alliance, bulldoge is just too good.

and weren't they already R[A]T 2.0?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DzikaPanda » June 28, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

and weren't they already R[A]T 2.0?

Then they must be 3.0 now, Bull**** prophet is just so next level man :/
"When game is going full ******, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half ******, you´re ****ing done for. When Aloha decides to go middle rubick you let him, and you start buying orb of venom on invoker. That's how dota works" -n0tail

DzikaPanda
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (16)
Steam: Kawaii Moe Kid
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » June 28, 2014 2:46pm | Report
i have to say that C9's drafting is still pretty weak. EE is just a mad scientist.and he is god awfull tinker, just let singsing play him goddammit. he is better at any heroes thay both play. ember, mirana, tinker exetera.

who was actually the official drafter?

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Function » June 28, 2014 6:32pm | Report
Im pretty sure pieliedie is their official drafter.

Function

Steam: Function
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » June 29, 2014 4:50am | Report
iG vs Alliance just started, I highly dislike both teams, however Alliance is from Europe, so I'm rooting for them this time.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » June 29, 2014 6:02am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

iG vs Alliance just started, I highly dislike both teams, however Alliance is from Europe, so I'm rooting for them this time.

I honestly completely ignore nationality, i dont feel more connected to the swedish then the chinese.

And i understand why some people dislike alliance, bur why dislike IG? They are a highly skilled team with a lot of variety in picks, i dont know why someone would dislike them that much.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » June 29, 2014 6:15am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

I honestly completely ignore nationality, i dont feel more connected to the swedish then the chinese.

And i understand why some people dislike alliance, bur why dislike IG? They are a highly skilled team with a lot of variety in picks, i dont know why someone would dislike them that much.

Well, they have boring playstyles, not something entertaining like Fnatic, EG and Na`Vi have, it's just my opinion, chinese teams farm too much and Alliance plays r[A]t doto, which is really mundane to watch in my opinion :P

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » June 29, 2014 7:38am | Report
Hades4u wrote:

Well, they have boring playstyles, not something entertaining like Fnatic, EG and Na`Vi have, it's just my opinion, chinese teams farm too much and Alliance plays r[A]t doto, which is really mundane to watch in my opinion :P

Then you dont watch enough chinese games. The current playstyle preferred by the chinese is very agressive and dominant early game.

EG is the team that plays boring and farms a lot, pretty much all the time they pick a lategame hero for arteezy another carry for mason. The only thing i enjoy about them is how good PPD and Zai are, and those gamewinning plays by universe.
They are always the players that win the matches for EG, their support duo is probably the best in dota along with fy and fenrir.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » June 29, 2014 7:47am | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

Then you dont watch enough chinese games. The current playstyle preferred by the chinese is very agressive and dominant early game.

EG is the team that plays boring and farms a lot, pretty much all the time they pick a lategame hero for arteezy another carry for mason. The only thing i enjoy about them is how good PPD and Zai are, and those gamewinning plays by universe.
They are always the players that win the matches for EG, their support duo is probably the best in dota along with fy and fenrir.

Hmm, that's true, I haven't been watching too much lately, just now I've watched each ESL One game.

However, The International 4 is the real deal, looking forward to seeing real DotA there.

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved