Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

DOTAFire must do a Giveaway.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » DOTAFire must do a Giveaway. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by unbrain » November 18, 2011 4:46am | Report
Thats it, do a DotA2 key giveaway in this comunity.
With this increase the popularity on this side.

I guess is a good idea.
Discuss!

unbrain

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Donk_illMe » November 18, 2011 9:27am | Report
GOOD idea +1
Love Moba Play Dota Wish DOTA 2 !

Donk_illMe

Notable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Chardy » November 18, 2011 7:16pm | Report
I'm pretty sure if they got that opportunity, they would take it. /derp

Chardy

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Atlas » November 18, 2011 8:25pm | Report
If you have beta keys to spare, feel free to give them to the community as a "give-away". ^^

Atlas
<Retired Admin>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (117)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GeoCk » November 21, 2011 6:19am | Report
Great idea+1

GeoCk

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by LuvLes » November 21, 2011 9:20am | Report
Valve has almost always done everything strictly internally, I've never known them to really go outside their bounds. From what I have only heard, playdota has their own contest, but that is most likely through IceFrog's influence. If you want this site to have a give away, bring in more traffic!

Tell your friends that we host streams by users in the beta that are always going at any time of the day, a forum with active members and that we are constantly pumping out good guides!

If DOTAFire gets more members, which it currently has the least of the MOBAFire Network (Excluding HONHero), maybe we can get their attention and start passing out keys as well. Who knows, worth a shot right?

LuvLes

Remarkable (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Triumph117 » November 21, 2011 9:24am | Report
Quoted:

Valve has almost always done everything strictly internally, I've never known them to really go outside their bounds. From what I have only heard, playdota has their own contest, but that is most likely through IceFrog's influence. If you want this site to have a give away, bring in more traffic!

Tell your friends that we host streams by users in the beta that are always going at any time of the day, a forum with active members and that we are constantly pumping out good guides!

If DOTAFire gets more members, which it currently has the least of the MOBAFire Network (Excluding HONHero), maybe we can get their attention and start passing out keys as well. Who knows, worth a shot right?

This. Post links to Dotafire on reddit and the like. If you see a link to Dotafire on reddit, upvote it. Send it to your friends/family/cat and have them upvote it too.

Triumph117

Notable (11)
Steam: www.twitch.tv/dotacast
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Donk_illMe » November 23, 2011 3:47am | Report
Hi mayby you have dota 2 gift share I want to see how the new System works, check how good the players are at the DotA 2 Servers.Also I want to check is the Hero attack sytle, the new Item shop.It looks a little bit strange but maybe the new Item Shop is great. I think the new DotA 2 is really cool. I saw many Livestreams and its amazing.

Steam : Donk_illMe
[email protected]
Love Moba Play Dota Wish DOTA 2 !

Donk_illMe

Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved