Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Delayed Low priority?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Delayed Low priority? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by The amazing A.K.A stupid » October 20, 2014 7:20am | Report
I have noticed everytime I abandon a match(not intentionally of course) it wont say I have low priority and the low priority warning doesnt appear before a match, tough I sont gain experience from this.

Well the only problem is I can play ranked with low prioirty which is weird because after 1 game it suddenly indicates you have low priority.

Is this a glitch?
"When we get attacked we fight back for we have faith in our side"

I rarely insult people(like real insult) for I am defenseless against them.

But when I do, I make my point clearly

The amazing A.K.A stupid

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » October 20, 2014 7:35am | Report
It's not, low priority is not "awarded" instantly.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved