Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Build advice for Lone Druid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Build advice for Lone Druid 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crit_Happens » August 3, 2014 3:10am | Report
Al right guys I am just wondering about this build; I sore a lone druid player get Daedalus on his spirit bear and I'm wondering is that a good or bad item to get on the spirit bear? wouldn't Mkb be better on the spirit bear?

Crit_Happens

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hamstertamer » August 3, 2014 4:17am | Report
Daedalus is a very good item to get on the bear. The crit works perfectly, and it's the best item to get if you just want your bear to do more damage. Daedalus will always do more damage than Monkey King Bar. You get MKB because you want the utility : you only get MKB because you want to avoid evasion and miss chances, or because you want to break channeling abilities like TP scrolls or Pugna's ult. Lone druid doesn't need the minibash because he has the entangle and Skull Basher for that already.

Get MKB if the enemies have evasion like PA or miss chances like Troll/Brewmaster/KOTL/Riki/etc, get daedalus otherwise. Daedalus is a better damage item, MKB is a better utility item.
Strategy guide : Anti-pubstomper guide.
Hero guides : Spectre , Windranger and Clinkz
== Broodmother guide out! ==

Hamstertamer
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (89)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 3, 2014 4:57am | Report
Crit_Happens wrote:

Al right guys I am just wondering about this build; I sore a lone druid player get Daedalus on his spirit bear and I'm wondering is that a good or bad item to get on the spirit bear? wouldn't Mkb be better on the spirit bear?

Daedalus is probably one of the last items you would be getting on the bear. The money would be better spent on a Skull basher and a speed items like Maelstrom. Since the bear doesn't hit that fast.

Also an AC on LD would be nice too.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Timminatorr » August 3, 2014 5:09am | Report
Zerosaviour wrote:

Daedalus is probably one of the last items you would be getting on the bear. The money would be better spent on a Skull basher and a speed items like Maelstrom. Since the bear doesn't hit that fast.

Also an AC on LD would be nice too.

This. You get damage items later, first you get mealstrom or radiance, depending on the timing that you want to hit or the amount of farm you are getting.
Usually after this you want cuirass followed by basher or MKB if needed, after the eventual basher you can get deadalus.

Timminatorr
<Editor>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (57)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Crit_Happens » August 3, 2014 5:49pm | Report
Great thanks for the advice :)

Crit_Happens

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Zerosaviour » August 3, 2014 6:30pm | Report
Timminatorr wrote:

This. You get damage items later, first you get mealstrom or radiance, depending on the timing that you want to hit or the amount of farm you are getting.
Usually after this you want cuirass followed by basher or MKB if needed, after the eventual basher you can get deadalus.

Usually Maelstrom. Since most of the time; you won't be able to get free farm for radiance.

Zerosaviour

Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved