Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

video glitch on dotafire

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Support » video glitch on dotafire 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by skarzzz » January 11, 2015 1:49am | Report
hey. when i place my cursor over an item or hero in guide....the information box that pops up is sometimes cropped out. i will attach a picture.
i have to scroll around and re-highlight to see all the information. please help.

i look forward to chatting with you all about dota 2!

skarzzz

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » January 11, 2015 2:09am | Report
I just tried that as well and it bugs out for me too. Try putting the cursor on the bottom side of the spell, that fixes it for me.

I'll tell the devs about this bug and we'll try to fix it!
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (296)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by KoDyAbAbA » January 11, 2015 2:10am | Report
actually this problem exists only because there is too much information.At Dotafire we strive to give our viewers the best,most reliable and important pieces of information related to everything that is dota!

i will bring this inconvenience under the eyes of my superiors and then we will see what we can do.

For the meanwhile, the best way to remove this inconvenience is:
scroll down till the the skill/item is on the bottom of your screen and then try to highlight it.

Hope This Helps :)

Edit:got beaten to it by H-God :c

KoDyAbAbA

Memorable (65)
Steam: Sir Rat-A-Lot
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Kyphoid returns » January 11, 2015 2:29am | Report
scroll down till theres nothing left to see but the ability icon, mouse over and boom, instead of cropping up it comes down to let you see all its glory.
Go On, Feed Me.

Kyphoid returns

Remarkable (42)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by F.E.A.R.0 » January 11, 2015 3:04am | Report
Or you can just click on the icon and see what information it contains.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
Please PM me if you spot anything missing or outdated in the data base

F.E.A.R.0
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (38)
Steam: F.E.A.R.

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved