Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Guide skill images

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Support » Guide skill images 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Redefinder » January 18, 2013 1:08pm | Report
It seems the guide hero skill images have become bigger and I can't adjust their size. Anyone else noticed this?

Also, to update my guide do I need to press the publish button again? Because when I'm logged in the changes are saved but when I log out it's like nothing was changed.

Redefinder

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » January 18, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Yes you have to republish to have an official save.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Redefinder » January 18, 2013 1:55pm | Report
^Thanks.

What about my first question?

Hint: Take a look at the Magina guide on the first page or Dr.D's famous Lanaya guide.

Redefinder

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » January 20, 2013 3:28pm | Report

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Notable (17)
Steam: Mowen
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » January 20, 2013 3:29pm | Report
The icons seem to be working fine to me? There was a bug earlier but it's already been fixed but your guide still might not be displaying properly due to server caching. Edit your guide a bit (change a word or something) and save and the server cache should be refreshed and your icons show properly.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Notable (17)
Steam: Mowen
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved