Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My quick guides

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » My quick guides 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dempsy Roll » March 6, 2012 6:06am | Report
I've fixed and added my builds into small guides. For people saying stuff like "this doesn't add anything that other guides haven't already stated" or people who get ruffles and thumb it down because the day I published it it wasn't finished. They are now and I'd appreciate some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Not everyone on dota 2 is looking for a wall of text guide. Mine is a quick overview with build. It's not meant to be in depth at all. I'd also appreciate people who comment to re comment after I've posted.

Dempsy Roll

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Dempsy Roll » March 6, 2012 11:32am | Report
All the guides are done. please give me feedback that is helpful if you read one.

Dempsy Roll

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Mrs Warboys » March 6, 2012 9:50pm | Report
Well apparently your Dazzle guide was finished because it hasn't changed since I commented. My opinion is still the same, if anyone new to Dazzle reads your guide, they're going to be playing them in a very risky way that will most likely result in fail... and the player won't even understand why they failed because your guide doesn't explain anything. There's a reason no competitive players play Semi-Carry Dazzle, making a quick guide with no explanation for an unorthodox build is just damaging to new players.

There are quick guides and there is this.
Check out my Dazzle Guide, Axe Guide and Jakiro Guide

ZZZZZZAP!

Mrs Warboys

Notable (10)
Steam: KyonoRocks
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsZach » April 8, 2012 6:36am | Report
Almost all of these are several things:

1. Uninformative
  2. Uninspired
  3. Brief to the point of uselessness
  4. A way for your to essentially "guide farm" and pretend to gain e-cred
  5. Copied Pasta from Val's with a slight retooling

ItsZach

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved