Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My bounty build: what do you think?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » My bounty build: what do you think? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sabvegas » November 21, 2014 1:54pm | Report
I've played nearly 70 games as bounty and my w/l ratio is just under 1 (33-34). I believe its a pretty solid build considering I'm putting focus on being somewhat of a semi-support. Bounty is a pretty easy hero and can be countered VERY easily via dust during team fights, which is why I put focus on helping the team rather than helping yourself.

http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/gondar-the-assistant-11012

Sabvegas

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Eightfold » November 21, 2014 1:59pm | Report
Sorry, but the rules clearly state that..
Quoted:
Build Advertising: Do not post links or otherwise advertise your builds in comments and forum threads. There are pages and lists across the site to show your build to those who want to visit it. Pasting your build link in relevant conversation is one thing, dropping links and otherwise advertising around the site in an attempt to get more visits is another. Don't make us create a Dunce topic, leave the spam alone. You can read more about this rule here.

If we wanted to comment on your guide, then we would comment there.

edit: fixed formatting issues.
There's no earthy way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining, is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of Hell a-glowing? Is the grisly Reaper mowing?! YES! The danger must be growing! For the rowers keep on rowing! And there's certainly not showing ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Hit that Rep button, you know you want to.

Eightfold

Notable (9)
Steam: Lord Indoril Nerevar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sabvegas » November 21, 2014 2:06pm | Report
Eightfold wrote:

Sorry, but the rules clearly state that..

If we wanted to comment on your guide, then we would comment there.

edit: fixed formatting issues.

oh, my bad.

Sabvegas

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved