Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hard Carry Guide.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Hard Carry Guide. 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bathristo » May 24, 2013 4:08am | Report
Hello guys I recently started working on a guide about all carries in which I type their skill kit their damage output and their score as a hard carry in my opinion do u guys think that dotafire need's such a guide cause its going to take alot of time to make it and I dont want it to be ignored this is something like a preview of what I make for every hero .

Spells : Alchemist's kit allows him to be a hard carry , his Q removes armor,his W is a stun that is channeled (the more time u channel the longer the stun + damage),and his third ability(E) is just awesome for a hard carry it allows u to farm extremely fast because it gives u bonus gold for every last hit u get,and his last spell is his ult(R) which gives u attack speed,bonus hp,hp and mana regen and bonus movement speed.

Damage Output : Alchemist's damage output is very high thanks to the attack speed from his ultimate but his damage is single target which I don't like that much but nonetheless his hard carry potential is very high.

Score : His score in my opinion is 8 out of 10 .

bathristo

Steam: viewfive
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by frogger_29 » May 24, 2013 6:42am | Report
This guide would be very useful for comparing which a hard carry is better than the other and why. Showing their strengths and weaknesses would be cool, too! I'm very much looking forward in seeing this guide of yours. And don't worry, nobody would simply ignore such a guide.

frogger_29

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by bathristo » May 24, 2013 7:55am | Report

Spells : Alchemist's kit allows him to be a hard carry , his Q removes armor,his W is a stun that is channeled (the more time u channel the longer the stun + damage),and his third ability(E) is just awesome for a hard carry it allows u to farm extremely fast because it gives u bonus gold for every last hit u get,and his last spell is his ult(R) which gives u attack speed,bonus hp,hp and mana regen and bonus movement speed.

Damage Output : Alchemist's damage output is very high thanks to the attack speed from his ultimate but his damage is single target which I don't like that much but nonetheless his hard carry potential is very high.

Pro's Con's : His biggest Pro is that he can farm faster (because of his E) than any other carry early game if given the opportunity thus meaning that he will come online earlier than the other hard carries , his biggest Con is that he is partially Ultimate Dependant for dealing damage and like I already said he doesn't deal any AoE damage.

Score : His score in my opinion is 8 out of 10 .

Guide : http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/in7-gankers-guide-to-alchemist-5275

well this is probably what its going to look like for every hero.

bathristo

Steam: viewfive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved