Je-Ar has good flexibility on what to pick at level 1.
- He can summon the Tank Bot to give him more mobility and a good body blocker to secure more kills.
- Picking Scout Bot instead will give more vision and prevent the enemy from juking your team.
- Taking Target on Sights will prevent enemy heroes with invisible to escape from your team's early ganks.
Laning for Je-Ar is all about adapting to the lane.
- If Je-Ar is facing heavy harassment, he can mount his Tank Bot to tank more damage.
- When you supports are going for a kill, assisting them with Target on Sights will definitely secure a kill with the crowd control that your robots will provide.
- If Je-Ar is in danger, don't hesitate to use Target on Sights to get away.
- If you had a bad lane, you can use Tank Bot to help you tank creeps at the jungle with Assassin Bot giving you more DPS.
- Keep your Assassin Bot healthy so that it doesn't die in clashes as it will give you huge DPS with Target on Sights.
- Don't forget that when your Tank Bot charges and you're mounted to it, you will go with it as it charges. You might get into dangerous situations with it.
- Don't forget to dismount from your Tank Bot when tower diving to have it absorb damage for you.
- When sieging high ground, mounting your Scouting Bot can create safe distance from you and the enemy team while you hit the tower. If the enemy team decides to initiate your team, quickly mount to your Tank Bot so you can reposition to a safer spot so you can deal damage and tank some as well.
- Have your Assassin Bot positioned well so you can immediately follow up your team stun-locking and bursting someone from the enemy team.
- When you're about to be stunned, hit an enemy with Target On Sights so you can still deal damage to it as your Assassin Bot attacks it.
Power Threads - Gives good Attack Speed to give more DPS.
Phase Boots - Gives more damage and movement speed.
Ring of Aquila - Great early game stats and gives armor for your robots.
Hurricane Pike - Gives more mobility and scales when mounted with Scouting Bot.
Desolator - Synergizes well with Target on Sights and Assassin Bot.
Black King Bar - Good item for carries in general.
Shadow Blade - Gives good mobility and allows you to ambush heroes with your Asassin Bot.
Scythe of Vyse - Great for bursting down heroes with Target on Sights and Assassin Bot.
Bloodthorn - Great for bursting down heroes and disabling spell-reliant heroes.
Nullifier - Great for bursting down heroes and disabling item-reliant heroes. Assassin Bot can also proc movement speed slow.
Butterfly - Good for adding more damage and stats and having evasion for more survivability.