Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Trying to improve my game as Huskar as a 2.7K player. Any analysis would be of great help! Thank you!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Trying to improve my game as Huskar as a 2.7K player. Any analysis would be of great help! Thank you! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AR13S » March 18, 2018 5:00pm | Report
This is my first post on DotaFire, hoping I don't make any mistakes.

I recently caliberated to 2.7K MMR
I love playing Huskar. I've read every guide and every post ever posted on him [literally all of them]

I think I've plateaued in my playstyle. When I see my replays I can't deduce anything other than some silly mistakes which I'm already trying to minimize.
Maybe it's because of my limited perception
An analysis by any other player would help me improve greatly!

I think these two games can sum up my usual game:
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3788712997
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3787855834

AR13S

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by AHungryEminem » October 13, 2018 10:27pm | Report
Just an idea, adjust your item build according to the heroes in their line up. Also, as a general rule, I almost always get bkb as my 3rd item unless it's completely useless against the enemy line up. For huskar, I make a second armour item as my 3rd item, preferring lotus orb or shiva's as the next item. Shiva's works well with your ult since you can cast shiva's before ulting and hitting about 3 or 4 enemies with shiva's slow. Practice orb walking ( moving immediately after attacking). It helps you get an extra 2 or 3 hits per minute especially before you have your third skill leveled up.

AHungryEminem

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved