Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Player Looking For Mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Mentoring » New Player Looking For Mentor 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by DudelSR » November 21, 2016 5:56am | Report
Hey all, I recently decided to start playing DotA 2, and would like an old wise man to help me on my journey. I'm fairly new to the game, and MOBAs in general, but I do understand the basic idea of the game, destroying the enemy's base to win. My timezone is CST, and I typically play from 1PM to 8PM, as I work night shifts right now, though on days that I don't work I am available more. I usually play tanks/healers in MMOs, so I imagine I'll gravitate toward support, but I would like to learn every role. IF you're interested in helping this little bird find its wings, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dudelsr/

DudelSR

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » November 22, 2016 5:51am | Report
Hey DudelSR!

I'm not an old wise man, but I like to think I'm a wise still young woman lol I do some coaching and replay analysis specially for people new to the game, so I'd be glad to help you.

If you're interested I'll add you on steam when I'm online.

Welcome to Dota Fire!
ChiChi

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved