Help Support Our Growing Community

DOTAFire is a community that lives to help every Dota 2 player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker!

Want to support DOTAFire with an ad-free experience? You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month!

Go Ad-Free
Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Brewmaster Crit:

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Brewmaster Crit: 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » April 26, 2014 9:57am | Report
"Brewmaster

If you have not attacked for 10 seconds, your next attack will always activate a Drunken Brawler critical hit
If you have not been attacked for 10 seconds, Drunken Brawler will cause you to evade the next attack[?]"

Can we talk about this? This is sooo awesome but sooo weird.
I got to Notable, Thanks!
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
Steam: R-Conqueror
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » April 26, 2014 10:11am | Report
Why is it weird? Its reliable, when you finally have your Blink, you'll be able to blink in crit once, stomp, take an extra bit of damage, and split. It also gives you a reliable way to walk into lane if you're getting zoned, you walk up and during that you block an attack, crit them and stomp them, then back up. If they have no regen you should be able to repeat it once more and chase the and possibly get a kill.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » April 26, 2014 10:20am | Report
Oh I think its uses are awesome too, it just is completely different from the normal mechanics on crits. It will definitely put more emphasis on getting drunken brawler sooner I think. I keep on thinking about if they added it to PA :D.
Check out my carrying guide: http://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/alchemist-shrugged-a-carrying-guide-8022

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by xCO2 » April 26, 2014 10:25am | Report
My suggestion for a PA buff is to apply a mini-stun on Coup de Grace. She did get a CD reduction on Dagger though. What's really going to be a pain is having a 1 second downtime on Queen's DoT. Brew will be crying once she's level 7.

xCO2
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (72)
Steam: RUSH_and_ABUSE
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by R-Conqueror » April 26, 2014 10:54am | Report
there do seem to be a lot of spells/mechanics that are just going to be aggravating to play against(not to mention a possible techies).

R-Conqueror

Remarkable (24)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved