The Seed of Victory (7.00)

May 12, 2017 by Coryn02

Asphorcata | May 27, 2017 9:08am
hey recently i got 30 match on druid (yay). and im starting to use the bear build because of the legit bear damage and armor (https://www.dotabuff.com/players/328518538). i have one question, is it actually okay to skip radiance, and going to mjollnir instead?

and how to positioning my sylla in the thick of battle? i usually using the normal form and participating in hitting. but i know this is bad, because bulldog says that is it bad
Mowen (16) | January 4, 2017 11:12am
Hey just wanted to let you know I think we've updated the way the skill sequence works since you last updated. Now you can select the skill you pick talents at, and you also have to mark your ult point at lvl 18. :)
Coryn02 | January 4, 2017 12:35pm
Acknowledged. Guide has been updated to account for level 18 room, along with other things.
FuriousFish (1) | December 26, 2016 1:10am
Wow, this has got to be one of the most comprehensive guides I have ever read. Thank you for this guide. I will definitely try him out sometimes. Have my vote.
Coryn02 | December 26, 2016 6:22am
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, and good luck out there! If you need anything, just ask here and I'll be glad to help.
Dornkle | December 20, 2016 5:52pm
Generally I would say that the 65 bonus damage is too good to pass up, but depends on your build I suppose.
Coryn02 | December 20, 2016 7:43pm
I crunched the tower numbers, since those were my justification. The +30 Spirit Bear damage does 14.85 damage to a Tier 1 tower, while the druid's +65 damage does 14.625 damage to it. This is of course assuming no other factors are at play here; in a vacuum, the druid damage is superior since the Hero damage type is largely superior.

For me at least, I usually end up getting myself killed more often than not by sending my druid to fight, so the bear will usually be hitting stuff more, and since my build focuses on itemizing the Spirit Bear, more damage for it is generally my choice.