Broodmother 7.06

May 22, 2017 by IIIFogIII

Mosesenator | August 15, 2017 3:25pm
Nice guide thanks man+1 do you have a steam build template?
DioX (1) | April 30, 2017 1:07pm
the hero broodmother is used to push not gank.
IIIFogIII (1) | April 30, 2017 5:16pm
I generally agree and I don't think the guide suggests players "gank". I do suggest Brood kills lots of enemies when they come after her or if they happen to be in her lane or if the team needs her to fight.
DioX (1) | April 30, 2017 1:08pm
I will explain everything if someone message me to create a broodmother guide and if they really love my guides.
DerrickZoolander (4) | April 25, 2017 3:21am
This actually makes me want to play Brood again. +1
butterflyz | April 22, 2017 7:07am
How about Dire side, is it possible to do multi lane web setup?
IIIFogIII (1) | April 23, 2017 2:23am
Really good question butterflyz. I have not seen it done early game like the radiant example. You can obviously do it easily if you get past the enemy T1 safe lane then setup in their jungle and extend to the mid lane I've seen that many times but early game I don't think its viable? Maybe you could extend through the enemy jungle (you can just reach mid lane with six webs) but haven't tried it in a real game. Its so far to run in between it would be hard to really punish both lanes but maybe someone out there has a good example of it.
Hades4u (256) | April 5, 2017 3:04pm
You might want to add Sand King to his counters, if I've looked correctly he's not mentioned and he's a quite popular pick against Broodmother. His Caustic Finale is really painful to Broodmother and her spiderlings.

Nice guide though, keep it up. :)
IIIFogIII (1) | April 8, 2017 3:44am
yeah good point i haven't come across it being a problem in the low skill trenches I'm in but I'd imagine he could be annoying.
Yasi | April 4, 2017 8:09am
you forgot to mention on of the best counters to Broodmother : Techies !
a good Techies player can punish him hard will he is hiding in the trees by putting some mines deep inside the trees and also he is on of the best anti-pushers in the game.
IIIFogIII (1) | April 8, 2017 3:46am
Thanks Yasi, ill look into this. I usually ward the **** out of my lane and kill the little bastard with orchid he becomes a tasty meal.
Masked_Man98 (13) | March 20, 2017 1:28pm