ADVANCED Weaver (Survival) 7.20c
November 28, 2018
Hello ... This is my new weaver survival build .
I based this build on making weaver even harder to kill or disable , and combining with my previous build "https://www.dotafire.com/dota-2/guide/advanced-weaver-pusher-7-02-24978" i came up with this one which is more effective in some situations ...
Here's my last 12 weaver games:
NOTE : This build is only for advanced players that already have some experience with this hero .
More or less we go for standard skill upgrading common for most weaver guides first upgrading 2-nd skill for being able to early escape ganking and disjointing projectiles.
After that it's also important to take all 3 skills once and continue upgrading 2-nd and 3-rd skill as much as possible ...
The reason is that by upgrading these 2 skills you are able to harass enemy heroes more frequently ...
Everything else , harassing included , is explained in my first weaver guide (link in INTRODUCTION)...
1. You buy circlet because u may want to upgrade it later to "Wraith band" and it will give u some attack speed and stats .
2. You can eat "Iron branches" if u want to heal more or u can save them for magic wand depending on different situations .
3. U need 1 "Mango" because they give you bonus hp regeneration , and of course if u are out of mana in emergency situations you can use them to replenish mana and escape or kill enemy .
4. Last but not least "Healing salve" , also very important item
EARLY GAME ITEMS
You can see these items and explanations in my first weaver build . (link in INTRODUCTION)
But we have 2 additions here . It's "Helm of the Dominator" and "Ring of Tarrasque" that you can buy before dragon lance if you are harassed too much by enemy players . It will give you great hp regen and some stats (in case of "RoT" , it will give you considerable amount of health) . If you ask me this is way much better than buying "Ring of Health" and going for "Perseverance" .
MID GAME ITEMS
1. "Maelstrom" is important because of fast farm and combo with your 3-rd skill , improved attack speed and chain(zone) damage = faster farm , easier kills , magic damage making high armor hereos easier to kill .
2. "Eul's Scepter" is new item that i combined with weaver because of his wide using range as debuffer and other bonuses like mana regen , bonus movement speed . Ofc you can use it also if your 2-nd skill is on cooldown so you can buy yourself time by using eul and escape ...
We concluded that main damage output of this weaver is still physical but we also slightly improved his magic dmg with maelstrom and weaver level 10 talent . So what we need to do now is to improve his magic dmg even more . Our next item should be "Radiance". Ofc if you don't feel safe even now you can buy "Lotus orb" or "Linken's sphere" , depending on a situation . Of course we can use lotus orb as another debuffer . What will you buy is up to you and situation in what u are . Then of course u will want to make use of all that magic damage so after that you should buy "Octarine core" . It will make you tanky and give you spell and chain damage lifesteal . Also it will decrease your cooldowns which is very useful in weaver case especially because of "Boots of travel" and your 2-nd skill . In addition there is Aeon Disk that should be very useful to weaver considering his low hp and vulnerability to disables . Next item is completely your choice that you choose depending on situation .
7.07 update is weavers game changer . When we talk about weaver new talents which made him much more versatile hero . So because of this we can make weaver more survivable and he can have more early game impact. So this talent pick should be logical . We take +25% exp so we can get other talents and upgrade ult faster . With 7.20 - 7.20c patch no important changes were made to weaver . He just got slightly buffed with health rengen for example , and ofc a few more things .