ACHMADALATOOSHIEBOO'S AUTO WIN SB UPDATED 7/6/2018

July 6, 2018 by SPIRITBREAKER4EVA

SPIRITBREAKER4EVA | July 6, 2018 1:53pm
Update 7/6/2018.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. I proudly present to you a new and improved, ethical, professional version of Achmadalatooshieboo's SpiritBreaker build. I have been in Madagascar searching for the most unique ingredients to feed my Baranthum in my backyard. My focal points have shifted into mating wild baranthums from South Africa and parts of Indonesia. I am delighted to now have internet access again, and am eager to test my new build on the ecology of Dota 2. I hope all has been well, and as usual, may the odds forever be in your favor. Please send guild applications to [email protected]
SPIRITBREAKER4EVA | December 11, 2015 9:33am
Michimatsh, Thank you for your support, however the purpose of the guide and comment section is not for amusement. It is intended for sheer constructive criticism, fanboy applauds, and testimonials.
michimatsch (25) | December 11, 2015 5:16am
Kyphoid Returns!!!
Oh wait...I never saw this but the comment section is pretty amusing.
SPIRITBREAKER4EVA | December 10, 2015 11:34pm
After 2 years of hunting in South America for a Baranthum, I am back to continue my Dota 2 career. Follow my live stream at twitch.tv/achmadalatooshieboo for live tips, plebbing, and to witness my 80% win rate with SpiritBreaker. Thank you.
ShinigamiKenji | November 30, 2013 7:02am
Well played, Troll Warlord... Well played...
SPIRITBREAKER4EVA | November 21, 2013 8:17pm
Your English and grammar skills are very sub par which is relevant to your Dota Game play. However, I appreciate your time for reading my guide. As I predicted in my Dota 2 Guide, developers would eventually see my skill and nerf the hero to protect individuals like yourself from getting day ruined by me. (update 6.79) I wish you the best, as I am retiring my spiritbreaker account, to keep my 80% win rate with over 1000 games with SB. Thank you fans. Please continue to follow my livestream. Will update with new username soon.
Kodiaka | October 25, 2013 4:32am
I do believe that have learned something deep and intricate from this guide - but do you not think a starting build of 6 Iron branches will do alongside 6 Mask of Madnesses? Indeed you will be attacking so quickly and with so much lifesteal that it will quickly become pro build and Na'vi Dendi adfjewiojiejig.

Thank god for 6.79 Space Cow nerfs.
Tikru8 (3) | October 11, 2013 1:32am
The author's avatar says it all :P
SPIRITBREAKER4EVA | October 3, 2013 10:13pm
Thank you for reading my guide, and I have used Etheral Blade on SB. It is not appropriate, and for that price range, I would much rather purchase a Shiva's Guard. Commends all around, and continue to watch my live stream to witness my rising of win percentage.
The CONJURING | September 27, 2013 10:52am
I think this guide is quite good,but did u consider a Etheral Blade on SB?it works really well with his ulti.:-)
SPIRITBREAKER4EVA | September 22, 2013 9:57pm
First off, I'd like to apologize to my 5000 fans, for being inactive this past week. I attended a gathering and got bit by a dog. Any who, I appreciate all your comments, commends and time dedication to reading my guide. I have over 1000 games with SPIRITBREAKER. (please verify DOTA 2 user Achmadalatooshieboo, and why would I lie?) I am not a joke, and I will ruin your day if you happen to be queued with me. Thank you, and please continue to watch my live stream. Commends all around.
uncynd | September 18, 2013 6:09pm
IAmLegend wrote:

If you look at his actual game stats I don't think this is a troll. He has played 684 games as just Spirit Breaker.

Wow this guy is a great troll. He has you hooked.

Spirit Breaker