Smitefire logo

Join the leading DOTA 2 community.
Create and share Hero Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Janitsu's Graphics Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Signatures & Art » Janitsu's Graphics Thread 271 posts - page 26 of 28
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » July 21, 2015 3:31pm | Report
There, I figured out how to repay you: publicity on facebook, cover image with the indication of your site for future works for Dota and LoL people :D

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » July 21, 2015 3:32pm | Report
:^)

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Memorable (73)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » July 22, 2015 1:59am | Report
Thanks a lot adminitsu!

Its so kewl!!

UltraSuperHyper

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » July 22, 2015 11:10am | Report

Thanks a lot adminitsu!

Its so kewl!!

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Memorable (73)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ThreadOfFate » July 23, 2015 7:29am | Report
Hello Mr Nitsu. I was wondering whether I could get a signature for Shadow Fiend, preferably using This picture, but i'll leave judgement up to you whether the image is good enough.

The tagline I'm thinking at the moment is "You're mine, heart and soul!"

ThreadOfFate

Notable (14)
Steam: TTT.Pixelmancer
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » August 5, 2015 5:07pm | Report
http://game.wall404.com/wallpaper-full-size-and-download/
To hell and back
michimatsch is grateful Janitsu-sama!

Off-topic ( LoL O_O)
As I do play LoL sometimes (i am still a scrub after being lvl 30 for so long) could u explain me why Youmos Ghostblade is bad on adcs like Jinx (you did not talk about it in your guide as far as I can tell)

michimatsch

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » August 5, 2015 7:05pm | Report
michimatsch wrote:

http://game.wall404.com/wallpaper-full-size-and-download/
To hell and back
michimatsch is grateful Janitsu-sama!

Off-topic ( LoL O_O)
As I do play LoL sometimes (i am still a scrub after being lvl 30 for so long) could u explain me why Youmos Ghostblade is bad on adcs like Jinx (you did not talk about it in your guide as far as I can tell)

I'll get to the requests soon™

And Youmuu's Ghostblade isn't really viable since it gives a little bit of critical chance, a little bit of attack damage and situational attack speed. You want attack speed and critical chance (both are multiplier stats for your AD).

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Memorable (73)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hagwill » March 1, 2016 10:46pm | Report
Hello again! I was just wondering if you could make a rather cool steam profile picture including juggernaut with his immortal and Three-Fold Mien of the Boar God! Would really appreciate this and ohh would you be so kind to add "Hagwill" within the picture? Thanks a lot for my current profile picture! Thanks in advance! ^^

Hagwill

Steam: Hagwill
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by michimatsch » March 2, 2016 6:41am | Report
I think Janitsu isn't "wasting" his time with us anymore.
He never made my signature and now he is a moderator so that probably translates to even less time.

michimatsch

Remarkable (26)
Steam: michimatsch
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » March 2, 2016 6:47am | Report
I am still "wasting" my time with you guys :p I am just terribly busy now that my "Studenten" is near and my calendar is filled with other tasks (I am a "QP" for the city atm) :/ I already explained to Hagwill that I will get to it once this clears out (1-3 weeks atm, is a subject to change) but currently I have to focus on real life =)

And Michi, I completely forgot your signature (I usually check these kinds of threads for the last post and since it was mine I probably was just too tired to even give more thought to it). If you still want something, request it again here and PM me in like two weeks or so :p

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Memorable (73)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved