What is love?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What is love? 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by strider » April 19, 2016 10:14am | Report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA

strider

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by TrumpetsGo » August 2, 2016 6:27am | Report
Love is a mysterious feeling when you have an eye to eye contact with someone you've first met and she/he cannot disappear in your mind.. xD

TrumpetsGo

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Masked_Man98 » March 3, 2017 11:59am | Report
love is what you do for someone without thinking about its consequences or the self damage. that's something which is really rare. I don't call what Lina did for rylai in the untold love, cause she did it because she knew she can't live with out her.
any way love is rare.
Brave Travelers Tell Stories of A Legendary Warrior Who Freezes The Heart of His Enemies And Burns Their Untouchable Souls
List of my guide Here
The UnTold:Dawn,Blizzard, Dire
Follow me on Instagram For more Updates @soroush_s77

Masked_Man98

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by GaraldBuster » June 8, 2018 6:47am | Report
It is a feeling of pure joy and content when you think about or are with that special someone. It is the willingness to do absolutely everything to make them happy. It is the restlessness you get when you are away from them.

GaraldBuster

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by VengefulJerry » June 21, 2018 2:10am | Report
Love is most simplest thing in the world that gets more complicated the more you indulge in it.
If Uma Therman were to seek vengence on Ping, the movie would be called Kill Ping.

VengefulJerry

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by forgottentale » December 4, 2018 9:37am | Report
Non-exist thing.

forgottentale

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ellie666 » February 12, 2019 6:30am | Report
Baby don't hurt me?

And if seriously, for me it means comfort, full honesty and openness, loving the smallest details, wanting to see them smiling, adoring their funny-stupid features of character and not making each other's lives more complicated.
boo

ellie666

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved