Official Path of Exile Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Official Path of Exile Thread 99 posts - page 10 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 24, 2016 8:49pm | Report
I crafted one for about 3c with crit, attack speed, +damage and a crafted mod of +68% phys. So I have a good base and just need to improve my crafted mod.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sinured » July 25, 2016 1:37am | Report
the max roll of increased phys is 79%. its the same tier you crafted on your own. But you can go higher if there is a existing hybrid mod which has increased phys/accuracy. But you cant craft it and its sometimes hard to distinguish if its a hybrid mod or a increased phys mod and an independently accuracy mod

Sinured

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by masaaki14 » July 25, 2016 3:43am | Report
Sinured wrote:

the max roll of increased phys is 179%. its the same tier you crafted on your own. But you can go higher if there is a existing hybrid mod which has increased phys/accuracy. But you cant craft it and its sometimes hard to distinguish if its a hybrid mod or a increased phys mod and an independently accuracy mod

masaaki14

Notable (11)
Steam: masaaki14
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » July 25, 2016 5:29am | Report
I think he means the max crafted roll from a crafting table, which is what I'm trying to get. Except, I clearly saw an item which had +126% phys damage, and it was a crafted mod of the same colour you'd get from a crafting table.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sinured » July 26, 2016 8:54am | Report
yes i meant the craftable increased affix. do you have a picture of the weapon you mean terathiel?

Sinured

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Monkeyy3 » September 10, 2017 1:28am | Report
just got POE, wish me luck!
About the Author: Hey all, I have been playing competitive MOBA/FPS of all types for many years now and have accumulated a lot of experience under my belt. Although, I've been writing and conceptualizing all kinds of stuff for those games, dating way back to 2014, I recently decided to create video Hero Concepts for a bunch of new games during my free time. I might create some textual concepts from time to time to keep things spicy. I am always looking to improve my stuff and appreciate any feedback you might have.

Monkeyy3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » September 10, 2017 3:25am | Report
Monkeyy3 wrote:

just got POE, wish me luck!

Good luck, it's a great game even though I don't play much anymore.
Message me if you'd like to join our official Discord server!

Hades4u
<Community Lead>

Distinguished (288)
Steam: hades4you
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by RadioactiveMat » November 1, 2017 7:11am | Report
Hi everyone, I would like to play Dota, but I'm looking for players of Path of Exile, do you still play PoE? I want to trade some PoE Orbs, buy Exalted orbs mainly and trade them for chaos orbs or ancient orb. I can buy chaos orbs also, all what you can find here: https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile

RadioactiveMat

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ghouls123 » November 3, 2017 12:11am | Report

Hi everyone, I would like to play Dota, but I'm looking for players of Path of Exile, do you still play PoE?

I guess it will be better if you create a new thread to get the attention of POE players.

ghouls123

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved