Official Path of Exile Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Official Path of Exile Thread 99 posts - page 1 of 10
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Janitsu » February 28, 2016 10:27pm | Report

Janitsu
<Moderator>

Memorable (73)
Steam: Cottontail Teemo
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by ChiChi » February 29, 2016 2:04am | Report
Question: Apparently my characters at around level 30/40 can't play with new players, so I had to create another one from zero for that. The stash is not shared though, so how can I get some of my items around from one character to another? Or can't I at all if they're not "from the same league"?

I started playing again now and can't use my Rylan Crestfallen witch of ice anymore ;_;

Credits to Janitsu!

Ammateurs coaching channel iei! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOBsWN_45WjrRXLAWUqeyaA

ChiChi
<Veteran>

Remarkable (47)
Steam: Chi-Chi
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 29, 2016 2:08am | Report
You're not on the same league ChiChi. When you get into character selection, at the right of the character's names in the list shows the league (Currently only Standard, Hardcore, Talisman and Talisman HC - Hardcore). The characters have to collide with the leagues to play with someone. Stash is also shared inbetween characters that are on the same league.

I also suggest playing on the temporary leagues. Fresh economy, nothing OVERPRICED(least after the first week) or legacy items (screw legacy Shavs). New temporary league comes out in about 4 days. (Perandus league) and the addition of the Labirynth and Emperor Izaro's trials. Oh, and not to mention the Ascendancy classes which just open up so many options in diversity.

If I have any time before the expansion, I'll make the thread pretty and add some terminology (Unique item or skill acronyms).

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Memorable (77)
Steam: Wulfstant
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 29, 2016 2:46am | Report
Please do. Never really played enough of the game to get to know the terminologies.

UltraSuperHyper

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 29, 2016 2:53am | Report
Maybe even go a notch further beyond and add a relevant picture to each. Especially if they are skills or items.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Memorable (77)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » February 29, 2016 4:05am | Report
So I got up to Cruel Act 2, and am wondering which bandit I should help? Kraityn for +resist, Alira for +mana (lolno)), Oak for +life, or kill all 3 for a skill point?

Dual claw Vaal Pact Shadow, probably vital information...
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Bunkansee » February 29, 2016 5:09am | Report
Finished playing Diablo so I might start playing PoE. Need another game to spend some hours playing.

Bunkansee
<Veteran>

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Bunkansee
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraSuperHyper » February 29, 2016 6:04am | Report
Might I reccomed the Souls series?
Is it brutal?
Yes, yes it is. But, immensely satisfying.

Although PoE would be much more closer to the diablo series in terms of gameplay.

UltraSuperHyper

Notable (12)
Steam: UltraSuperHyper
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » February 29, 2016 6:10am | Report
Bunkansee wrote:

Finished playing Diablo so I might start playing PoE. Need another game to spend some hours playing.

There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Wulfstan » February 29, 2016 6:20am | Report
Terathiel wrote:

So I got up to Cruel Act 2, and am wondering which bandit I should help? Kraityn for +resist, Alira for +mana (lolno)), Oak for +life, or kill all 3 for a skill point?

Dual claw Vaal Pact Shadow, probably vital information...

Each difficulty has different rewards from bandits, Tera. You get attack speed from Kraityn, Melee Phys from Oak and can't remember Alira but she should be spell damage. I'd say Kraityn or Oak.(depends on which you need more) Alternatively if you need none just get the skill point from Eramir.

That's in Cruel. In merciless, you can choose one type of maximum charge. Endurance, Frenzy and Power from Oak, Kraityn and Alira respectively.

Also, since you dual claw I suppose you use dual strike, right? Tell me your setup with it.

Wulfstan
<Retired Mod>

Memorable (77)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved