Team Secret's New Lineup

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on DOTAFire.

Forum » eSports » Team Secret's New Lineup 21 posts - page 1 of 3

Poll Question:

Is this an Upgrade or Downgrade from Secret's Shanghai Roster?
Upgrade
Downgrade
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » March 22, 2016 7:53pm | Report
http://teamsecret.gg/
https://twitter.com/ksadikoglu/status/712462228801396737

It looks like Arteezy's reunion with Evil Geniuses is at an end as he will be going back to Team Secret, but he's not replacing EE-Sama in the Carry role, rather he'll be taking on the Mid-Role, which mean the pubstar w33haa is out of the team. But this isn't the only change for Team Secret, Misery is also off the team and who is it that's replacing him? Why, none other than Universe!

So, barring any other changes, Team Secret's lineup going into the Manila Major will look like this:
1-EE-Sama
2-Arteezy
3-Universe
4-Puppey
5-pieliedie

What do you guys think of this lineup? Are we looking our TI6 champs? Also who will fill the voids left by Artour and Saahil? Will Old Man Fear resume being the carry and Zai come in to offlane? But that still leaves the support slot open... a possible reunion with Aui in the works?

Fedorable
<Editor>

Remarkable (22)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Smuggels » March 23, 2016 2:41am | Report
`What is happening...

like i dont even know anymore :(

is sumail and fear still at EG?

can some one make it stop pleaseee :(

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.... WITH FLUFFY BUNNIES

Smuggels

Memorable (82)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by caine1232 » March 23, 2016 3:57am | Report
If this team doesn't get first places PLD will be blamed so hard just like kuroky was...

caine1232

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sp3ctr3 » March 23, 2016 4:07am | Report
I feel really bad for w33 since I like him a lot and has prove that he is an awesome player, but I cannot avoid being hyped for the return of Arteezy, he is one of my favorite players and now he is back in my favorite team. What surprises me a lot is the fact that Universe left EG, I didn't see that coming. I hope w33 and Misery end up in good teams.

Sp3ctr3

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » March 23, 2016 4:15am | Report
Something massive must have happened at EG if Universe left. RTZ leaving wasn't that shocking, I speculated as much when we found out Misery was kicked, but nobody expected Universe.

And allegedly Sumail and Fear are leaving EG as well, so PPD must have screwed something up.

This might also end up being the first TI where the returning champions line-up is nowhere close to existing anymore.

But yeah, rip EG. You were a line-up that shall be remembered.

EDIT; Also can you believe that this happened on 3/22/2016. Kappa.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Terathiel » March 23, 2016 4:59am | Report
Sanvitch wrote:

EDIT; Also can you believe that this happened on 3/22/2016. Kappa.

Sweet find, that IS rather fitting.

RIP EG, and RIP Secret too. That lineup's greedier than me on Anti-Mage. Amongst other potential issues.
There are two kinds of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.

Meme central please give me ad revenue

Terathiel
<Veteran>

Remarkable (49)
Steam: Save me from this meme hell
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sando » March 23, 2016 6:53am | Report
Very surprised at Universe leaving EG, they must have made some kind of crazy offer...or everyone hates Sumail or something. I'd say he's an upgrade on Misery.

Arteezy on the other hand...him and EE are both super greedy, not sure how that chemistry will work - W33 also put in some really good performances in the recent major, I think he was a better fit for the team.

It's fine though...Arteezy will probably move on somewhere else again anytime...
A full list of my guides is here

Sando
<Veteran>

Established (118)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Safecyn » March 23, 2016 7:20am | Report
Ugh. I'm starting to get sick of teams scrounging to try and get their hands on RTZ. At this point he's more a brand than a player... how many teams have actually enjoyed increased success after putting him in the roster?

Blech. Universe will pull his weight, at least.

Safecyn
<Veteran>

Remarkable (32)
Steam: Safecyn
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedorable » March 23, 2016 8:47am | Report
And things aren't done yet for EG, Sumail and Fear maybe on their way out too.

Sources:
https://twitter.com/Wndwrt/status/712482108007129088
http://fragbite.se/dota2/news/38741/report-eg-exodus-continues-as-sumail-and-fear-reportedly-leave-the-team

Fedorable
<Editor>

Remarkable (22)
Steam: Fedorable
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep by Sanvitch » March 23, 2016 8:48am | Report
Safecyn wrote:

Ugh. I'm starting to get sick of teams scrounging to try and get their hands on RTZ. At this point he's more a brand than a player... how many teams have actually enjoyed increased success after putting him in the roster?

Blech. Universe will pull his weight, at least.

Secret 2.0? You know the team that won like 4 back to back lans in the run up to TI5. It turned Secret from a solid team to the best team in the world.

I don't think the issue or RTZ and EE being on the same team is too greedy; It did work decently for EG when RTZ and Sumail are incredibly similar players, so I'm sure Puppey will make it work. Secret were the kings of greedy dual core back before TI5.

Since you just can't have enough Chaos Breaker.

Sanvitch

Notable (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

DOTAFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite DotA hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 DOTAFire | All Rights Reserved