- Battle fury is the most common item on Ember Spirit and for good reason. He uses his Sleight of Fist to attack all units in a large AoE. Since his sleight of fist damage increases based on his right click damage the battle fury cleave will also increase throughout the game.
- Maelstrom is one of my favorite items on Ember to help catch up after a rough laning stage. It does pretty well early game but doesn't do as well late game compared to battle fury since it is flat damage and doesn't scale based on your right click.
- Desolator is a very good item as it works great with Ember's sleight of fist. Desolator will decrease all units he attacks through sleight of fist in an AoE which will make the opposing team much squishier. This item is also great for using Ember to push and especially take towers.
- Daedalus is a superb item on all carries and also works with Ember very well. With the bonus damage from sleight of fist and battle fury cleave, Ember's AoE damage increases dramatically and can start hitting even harder with the +damage it gives.
- Skadi is a decent item on Ember although I don't tend to buy it anymore unless I am in need of more tank or the enemy team is mostly composed of right-clickers. Skadi is a UAM and doesn't stack with desolator but does apply a move slow to catch heroes and an attack slow to decrease DPS from a physical damage team.
- Manta is a great item on Ember as it will purge any silences and can even dodge stuns if timed right. It increases your movespeed with the Yasha, tankiness from the Ultimate Orb. The illusions also help split push harder and increase DPS in a teamfight.
I am currently at 1.6k, so, much of this may be irrelevant at higher levels but this guide is my first so I'm trying this out so constructive criticism would be much appreciated. I haven't gotten to finish yet but the rest is coming soon.